Chapter 4 - Teenage Dream

This chapter is in Amelia Malfoy's POV
—————————————————————
"Nott." I address coldly. "Malfoy." Theodore remarks back, dropping the book he was supposedly 'reading'. "Did you need something?" "No, why?". Does he think I'm stupid? I could see him glancing at me a mile away. "Never mind then. Continue" I say sharply before walking out of the library and outside to the Quidditch field.

Cedric's practicing today, which means I have to watch him try to talk to his crush for an hour. If you don't know, Cedric is one of my close friends, which also means I help him with all his crushes and shit. The guy seems confident up until the moment he spots his crush. It's like all his talking skills just leave his body. Honestly it's hilarious.

I walk up the Hufflepuff tower and take a seat away from the others. Most of them are mudbloods, which doesn't bother me so much, more my parents.

My stomach aches, which reminds me I haven't eaten all day. I can't break the cycle now. After overheating Pansy and her friends talking about my body.. I can't stop being so conscious about myself. Luckily none of Draco's goons have noticed. Although I have a feeling one of them is watching me closely. Honestly I feel much better with no food in my system. None of the lactose or gluten problems, and there's still stomach aches, but from a different cause.

This practice is getting boring. More boring than usual. I'm gonna go hang out in the astronomy tower. It's always nice and peaceful up there with the slight breeze. But god I hate all these stairs. What's that smell? Smoke? Who the hell is smoking at lunchtime?

No.. it can't be..
—————————————————————
Hi guys! I've been really busy lately, so I apologize for not publishing chapters. I will be posting one right after this one because I can't handle the cliffhanger either. Lots of love.
🤍🤍🤍