Part- 4 Brothers

Author Pov: "

Jimin enter inside the house but suddenly some one slap him make him fall on the ground."

??:" (Angry tone)why you came so late haa."

(Some one came out from room and ran towards jimin and hugged him.)

??(happy tone):"jimin are you ok did you know how much i got worried."

??:"(angry tone) get away from that dirt Taehyung and go to your room."

Taehyung:"(arguing) mom jimin is not a dirt. He is you son and my brother."

Introduction:

Name: Kim TahyungAge: 19Nature: Extrovert, Childish, Short tempered

Name: Kim Tahyung
Age: 19
Nature: Extrovert, Childish, Short tempered.
He is son of Kim Tina and Park Tyson.
He is younger stepbrother of Park Jimin.
He loves his older brother Jimin and always try to protect him because he knows that jimin lives in village that's why he is too innocent and silent.

Mom:" (Angry and loud tone) HE IS MY STEPSON AND NOW. HE IS JUST A SERVANT IN THIS HOUSE. NOW!! GO IN TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW I SAID NOW!!."

(Jimin was the edge of cry. He wants to fight back but he knows he can't argue with his mom so he said.)

Jimin:"(teared eyes and low tone)tae i am ok you go"
Taehyung:" (frustrated voice) but Jimin."

Jimin:" Plz go tae."

(Taehyung went to his room in anger and close the door hardly in frustration.)

Mom:" jimin now put these bags in the store room and make some delicious food to eat."

(Jimin nodded and made dinner for everyone.
While eating dinner Jimin said.)

Jimin: "(low tone) m..mom can i take addmission in college i mean i completed my school and now i want to continue my study."