Part-6 Innocent Jimin

Author POV: "

Jimin was wearing a black mask that covers his whole face accept the eyes.

When jimin look closely to that man

When jimin look closely to that man. He realise that the man was non other than Yoongi. "

Jimin pov: "

Yoongi !! Yoongi !!!! Why are you her? Did they kidnapped you too? But then why didn't they bind you with ropes like me?
Are you their worker? No you can't right you told me you are a business man.
(Teared eyes) Did you lied to me? And Did YOU kidnapped me?
I didn't did anything with any one. Then why me. "

Yoongi: " (Cold voice) Is he the person that John(kings man) was talking on phone."

Man:" Yes king john( kings men) told that he put that secret video in a Pendrive and put it in a opposite gang members pocket who just quit the restaurant and that boy quit the restaurant at the same time so we grab him."

Yoongi: "ok so take that Pendrive from him and try to take out some important information from him about the gang. "

Jimin pov: "

Yoongi lied to me you are is a mafia. Not just Mafia but Mafia king. Did he don't know i am Jimin."

(That men try to find Pen drive in Jimin's pocket but he didn't get anything.)

Author Pov: "

Actually john put that pen drive in a opposite gang members pocket but that man leave from back door at the same time jimin leave from front door that's why Yoongi's mens get confused and took Jimin instead of that gang member. "

Man: " King he doesn't have pen drive. "

Yoongi: " i am dam sure that he hide that Pen drive some where beat him and take out every information."

Author pov: "

Jimin tried to tell Yoongi that he is jimin but till that time Yoongi leaved the room.
Those mens throw cold water on Jimin and beat him, tortured him.
Jimin tried to tell everyone but his face was covered with black mask that's why Yoongi didn't see Jimin's face.