Part-14 What Just Happend

Author pov :"

Suddenly three bikers came out from fire and charge towards jimin who was about to fall.

Those three bikers dash towards Jimin in full speed.

Jin, Rm and yoongi were trying to understand the situation but two more bikers came out from yoongi's back and they also dash towards Jimin.

To be more specific Three bikers(Red bikers) came from Jin and Rm's side and two bikers(Blue Bikers) came from Yoongi's side.

Yoongi and Jin are on opposite sides of the bridge.

All the bikers dash towards Jimin.

Red bikers catch Jimin and jump on another side of the bridge and throw jimin in mid air.

And those two Blue bikers also dash towrads them and catch Jimin in mid air.

Now two blue bikers land on Jin and Rm's side of bridge and flew away(Run away).

And Three Red bikers land on Yoongi's side of bridge but they didn't flew they stop their bikes.

Then they take out their knifes and take their stanes to attack on Yoongi.

After seeing their stans Yoongi get shock."

Yoongi Pov:"

The stans its Its Kajukenbo style. Its mostly used in US. Shit shit."

Yoongi:" (shout) JIN,RM MOVE TOWARDS PORT RIGHT NOW!!"

Jin:" (shout back) WHAT ABOUT YOU."

Yoongi:" (shout) Right Now!!"

Author Pov:"

Then Yoongi take his stans. After seeing Yoongi's stans all three red bikers started laughing."

One man from Red Bikers:" (while laughing) Ohh poor Mafia king don't you know that Tang Soo Do style(Yoongi's stance) is weaker than Kajukanbo

(Serious tone) our fighting style is superior than yours so if you want to run I am giving you a chance."

Author Pov:"

Yoongi didn't said anything he took his stance and ready to fight.

One of them attack on Yoongi but Yoongi easily block his attack and with a single blow he(yoongi) kill him(red biker)."

Yoongi:" (said in cold tone) All These fighting styles are equal. It depends on who and how you are using it. Now i am giving you chance to save your lives run as fast as you can.

Author Pov:"

Those two bikers took their bikes and ran from their.

Other side Jin and Rm drike towards port suddenly they those two blue bikers climbing in a small ship so they follow them while thinking that they will reach Jimin but.
When they both were in the ship. Ship started and came a little far from port then those blue bikers turn towards them and take their stans to attack.

And more mans came out and surround them."

Authores Note

I am not good in fighting styles all the information given about fighting styles are not true.
And pictures are downloaded from google.
And Sorry for mistakes and late my mobile got some technical issues and i am a student so i have so many studyes to do too."