Part-13 The Entry Of Someone

Jimin POV: "

I already at my limits. I am feeling dizzy.
My vision is fading. My legs are shivering. But I am very close to Yoongi.

Suddenly the land started shaking. I slipped and fall on road.

What's happening why everyone is running towards.

Jin, Rm and Yoongi POV: "

Why bridge started moving?  Is this a earth quick ? No no no wait  this bridge is a bascule bridge.

(referred to as a drawbridge or a lifting bridge).
Fuck fuck fuck jimin is in the middle.

Author Pov:"

Jimin is in the middle of bridge. He got unconcious because of his illness.

All three of them (Jin,RM and Yoongi) running towards Jimin with their full speed.

Jimin was lying on one side of the bridge and yoongi was on other side.

Jin is the fastest runner in their group. But his speed is slow because of the gun shoot he took earlier and Rm is not that fast.

Jin is holding his one hand from another hand to stop the bleeding. The bridge is continously getting higher thats enough to decrease their speed.

Yoongi get closer but the bridge started seperating. Yoongi was about to jump to other side but suddenly a blast happend behind them and all their mens got blast away.

And all the cars catch fire.

Yoongi,Rm and Jin pov:"

What just happend did someone blast all are mens with misiles.

We thought that we make situation stable but new players enterying in the situation. This is bad.

All our mens get killed and now only we three our alive. If any gang attack us its hard to fight. Our conditions are not good.

Jimin no no no he was hanging on the side of bridge he was about to fall from their and we are still too far.

J hope can't catch him because he is on helicopter. If he try he first have to make helicopter land and on this bridge its hard and its takes more then ten minutes. Thats too long till that time situation get slipped from our hands.

Even if he try to catch falling jimjn from helicopter its dangerous because if he did any mistake jimin will get cut in to small pieces.

What we do We have to do something quickly.

Author pov :"

What they will do to make situation in their favour.

Are they able to save jimin.

Suddenly three bikers came out from fire and charge towards jimin who was about to fall."

"