1

ping

ping

pINg

Remus woke up to the sounds of his phone going off. He groaned, upset at the bloody device for waking him up. He scowled and looked at the messages. They were just some silly messages, Remus ignored it until it really annoyed him. Just about when he was going to text back the person, his ring tone blasted throughout his small flat. He debated on answering, but obviously his curiosity won him over. He accepted the call and sat on the edge of his unmade bed. "James!" A strong, husky voice rung into Remus' ears. It took a minute for Remus to respond, Remus was rather shy and didn't take situations like this well. "W-Who is James. Well anyways. . ." Remus attempted to confront the man on the other side of the phone. "Oh." The man's voice said surprised. "I'm sorry for bothering you-" He paused and waited for Remus to tell him his name. "Uh Remus. My name is Remus." He muttered. Remus' palms were all clammy and is head was in a swirling disaster. "That's a pretty name. I'm Sirius." Remus blushed slightly and then remembered that was a name of a star. "Well nice meeting you Sirius." Remus took the phone from is ear and smiled softly. Remus then hung up, and went to go change. No matter what Remus thought of, this new stranger was on his mind. He couldn't shake the feeling that this wasn't the last time he would talk to Sirius.

an*

this are going to be very short in the begining so bear with me.

anyways thanks for reading, please leave a vote and maybe you could check out my other stories and possibly follow me?

        -savanna