9

TIME SKIP!
[Remus and Sirius' date was cancelled because of weather and the holidays. I'm too lazy to write that in detail,,, I'm sorry]

"Merry fREAKING CHRISTMAS REMUS!" I jumped out of bed and I stared at the person who barged in.

Lily.

I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. "Go away." I mumbled. I heard footsteps and then I was freezing. Lily screamed at me to put clothes on, I threw my pillow at her. She laughed and then I heard a slam from the door.

I checked the time, it was 7:48. I want to sleep, but I considered the consequences. I sighed and ran over to my restroom. I brushed my teeth and all the other things. I then dashed to my closet.

It is freezing. I grabbed a sweater and some jeans, I threw that on and ran down the hallway to see my mother and Lily chatting casually. I frowned at Lily, she smiled at me and then put a box into my hands.

It was wrapped nicely, the wrapping was light blue and had a white bow in top. I smiled at Lily, and did the usual friend thing,

"Lily, you didn't have to."

"Of course I did dummy."

I unwrapped it, and it had two tickets on the inside. "Wait, what?" I looked at her in confusion. "It's for you and what's his name." She shrugged and smiled. I blushed, "Wow, uhm okay. Thank you Lily!" I gave her a hug and I walked to the small tree my mother had put up.

I grabbed a small box that was wrapped in purple paper and had a black bow. I set the present in her lap, and sat right next to her on the sofa. She looked at me with squinted eyes, "Open it you weirdo." She smiled softly and opened it.

"REMUS! YOU DIDN'T!" She yelled and took the small necklace out of the box. I remember her telling me that she wanted this one necklace from one store. Luckily it was on discount, but shh. "I did!" I smiled goofily and took the necklace and told her to turn around.

We talked and had some tea. "Remus, remember-" her phone went off. "Uhm, yeah. Okay. Bye." She hung up and looked at the ground, "Gotta blast, but oh my god Remus thank you!" She hugged me and grabbed her purse and left.

I cleaned up a bit before my own phone was ringing. I checked to see who it was:

Sirius Black

My heart started beating a lot faster and my stomach was flipping. I picked it up and cleared my throat. "Hello?" I asked.

"Merry Christmas Remus!" A bright voice responded. "Merry Christmas!" A smile was brought to my face. "So, I was wondering if you would want to meet up, since last time, didn't- uh work out." I let out a small giggle., I immediately started blushing and apologizing. "That was adorable, don't worry about it. Would you want to meet up tomorrow at noon? If you're not busy,,," He asked. "Of course! Text me the directions!" He agreed and said goodbye.

"Holy sh-" I was interrupted by a buzzing. It was from Sirius.

Nooks & Books @ 12:00 pm
see ya there ;)

AN!!!!
I UPDATED AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
SORRY I DONT UPDATE AS OFTEN, BUT THINGS ARE WEIRD IN MY LIFE AND  SINCE ITS CHRISTMAS TIME I THOUGHT UPDATED WOULD BE A COOL PRESENT :D

anyways,
xx savanna