11

"REMUS!" A voice yelled, which was followed by heavy footsteps. I groaned and shoved my head into my pillows. The door busted open, and there stood the only red head I knew. She stood there with her hands on her hips and a smirk. "What makes you think you can go on a date and then ignore my calls?" I laughed underneath the pillows, when suddenly there was a blinding light. She took my pillow.. Lily freaking took my pillow! I looked up at her, which was hard to do, considering the sun was so bright."C'mon sleepy head! We can go get coffee! And considering we have like, three more days of Christmas break..." I groaned. "Why'd you have to remind me?" In respinse, she giggled and walked to my closet and threw some clothes at me. "Don't take to long." With that she turned around and shut the door.
Afraid of what she would do to me if I did take too long, I finally got up and threw the clothes on my body. I did my normal morning routine, brush my teeth, brush my hair, slip my shoes on and go downstairs. There she waited on the couch, looking through the magazines my mother kept out. I laughed softly, hinting my presence, in which she smiled and grabbed her jacket off the couch and took my hand. She pulled me out of the house and into her her small car. And when I say small, I mean small. It was one of those little bugs, her's was a antique-y teal color. I loved the color, but it was very, very cramped. Yeah, two people.. so cramped. Shut. Up. You most likely haven't been shoved into one of these things. Off topic.
  After a couple minutes, Lily pulled her car up on a curb and parked it. "Wait, so you're paying?"  She looked over at me and smiled as we walked into the cafe. I rolled my eyes, "You're funny. I'll take a-" Hot chocolate, honestly you think I don't know you Remus Lupin." She interrupted me , while laughing she gave the cashier our order. She handed the girl our money and we walked over to our usual booth. She sat down and put her face into her palms, "Spill." she demanded. I shrugged off my coat and laughed nervously. "What's there to spill, I mean it went great, he rushed out... but-"Her eyes widened, "He did what?" I sighed, "It sounds bad, but he looked panicked or anxious." She nodded sympathetically, "ORDER 7!" Lily sighed and gave me her dumb puppy dog eyes, "Damn you.."  I smiled softly and got up to get our order. Low and behold, Sirius was standing there. My eyes widend, I kept my head down as I got our order, but when I turned around, he was right there, looking at me.
"Remus? Remus! Hi! It's me, Sirius!" He looked like a small excited puppy dog, I couldn't help but smile. "Hey Sirius, what's up?" I smiled at him, and he smiled back. All of a sudden there was that same weird feeling I had on our date. The whole world seemed to slow to a complete stop.  My heart was about to burst out of my chest and my hands were super clammy. My thoughts were interrupted by a cough from, the all of a sudden line. I felt a blush come upon my face, I took a deep brethe, "Well, it was nice to see you.. but Lily is getting impatient." I looked over my back and I saw Lily rolling her eyes and motioning for me to come back. "Wait, before you go.. do you want to go with me to see a.. a film?" He seemed nervous, not gonna lie, it made my heart melt.  I nodded, probably waaaay over enthusiastically, "Sure! When?" He got his phone out, "Does Sunday sound okay? I'm assuming you have school on Monday, I won't keep you out too late." He smirked at me. Again, I felt a blush come upon my face, "I-uhm- Yeah sure. Just text me the time..I will uh see ya then.." I quickly turned around, feeling very embarassed, which Lily picked up on.
  "Who was that?" I bit my lip and sheepishly looked at my lap. "WHAT?" "Lily! Shut up?"  She rolled her eyes at me, "What?That was him? He's smoking hot, damn my baby boy is growing up." She wiped a fake tear from her eyes, I laughed and took asip of my hot cocoa. "What did he say?" I tapped my fingers in a rhythm and looked at her a certain way.  "No way!"
  And that's when the phone call came.

A/N
WHOOPS CLIFF HANGER
ILY PLZ DONT HATE ME!!
BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON!!
AND HEY IF YOU GUYS LIKE PHAN (dan and phil from the youtubes) YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY CALLED notes A PHAN AU
ENOUGH SPONS FOR NOW!!

whomp whomp here's a question for you guys!
do you have an instagram? if so please comment it (totally if you want to!! you do not have to!!) and i will follow you on my fan account @/plantasticphan :P

xoxo sav