5

"Lily holy shit come on, we have to go." Remus recently heard the name if the mystery man Remus had been texting. Lily looked confused, like a small deer when they cross the road, Remus grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the coffee shop.

"Remus. What the hell man?!" She asked him as she yanked her arm back towards her side. Remus ran his fingers through his hair and was freaking out. "He's hot, holy shit I'm fucked." He kept repeating that sentence over and over a they walked down the busy sidewalk.

"Who is hot and why are you fucked?" Lily asked somewhat impatiently. Remus stopped and looked into Lily's eyes. "It was him. Sirius." Her face swept with confusion, "Siri-holy shit! That was him, you're sure?" Lily started to get excited and Remus didn't want that to happen. He put his hand over her mouth, "Shut up, let's talk about this later." Lily's eyes squinted and nodded slowly.

After walking in the cool, breezy autumn afternoon, the duo ended up in Lily's living room. As soon as Lily stepped in the house, Remus swore he was going to be deaf. "That was Sirius?! Holy-"

"Lily calm down!" Remus shouted over Lily's squeals. "It could've been a different Sirius!" But deep down Remus knew that wasn't the case. "How many people are named Sirius?" Lily dead panned and had a hand on her hip. Lily grabbed Remus' hand and yanked him up the stairs towards Lily's room.

*an

well okay this is going okay, well hopefully. so any feedback is appreciated and welcomed! if you ever want to chat just DM me or something, I don't bite! ((Sometimes but shhhh)) anyway please like, comment, and follow please! :*

xxsav