🖤🖤CHAPTER 10🖤🖤

"Dare to lay the finger of you on her and I will make sure to cut you both hands without mercy"! said Jimin to sg pointing toward Yn 

everyone was shocked seeing Jimin in the store and sweat was dropping also from sg's face but still, she kept her neutral face one more glare from Jimin made SG nervous yet scared at the same time. 

before Jimin get angrier manager decided to butt in and started apologizing. and said to SG making her shocked.

Manager: you are fired!! just pack your stuff and leave *said Angrier while pointing toward SG*

sg: n-no sir please don't fire me. how I can be able to pay my rent and my other expenses??*scream*

Manager: I don't care about that just fucking leave!! *Gritting teeth*

SG leaves there with tears in her but not before spearing a glance at Yn but Yn just scoffed rolling her eyes and seeing everything folded and doesn't know why she felt relieved when Jimin came. 

Manager: sir I am sorry... this won't happen again ...please forgive me sir *bowing continuously*

Jimin- you better be *cold*

saying that he turned back to see Yn already looking at him with her arm folding on her chest he narrowed his eyebrows and said, "What are you looking at" in return he got silence after two sec Yn just exited the store but on her way out, she glances at Jimin who was already looking at her in confusion.

Jimin- what happened to her suddenly?? God knows...... nowadays understanding girls is more complicated than math *and he just shrugged his thought and walked after her*

(a/n: - true thou😂😂)

as he exited his way out, he saw Yn sitting on a bench holding her head in both arms seeing this his eyes softened, and he approached her and said in his normal voice.

"What happened??" Yn lifted her head a bit highly indicating that she heard him and spoke.

"Nothing just a little bit of a headache" Jimin was about to say something else before he could get up and speak. 

"See am fine so let's just go!" and went ahead Jimin and having no other option he signed and followed her to the food court.

at food court 

Mom: oh.... you both came *they nodded* ok then what u want 2 eat??

Yn and Jimin said in unison: a burger will be enough?? 

dad: ok then I'll go and order.  

 Mr. Kim went to the counter to order their food, and everyone settled down at tables after some time their order arrived, and everyone started eating as they finished their meal Mr. Kim got a call from one of the men.

OTP 

Man: sir we have a problem here?? 

                                                                                                                                                        Mr. Kim: what??

Man: before leaving you have an urgent meeting with
 Benetton group. And after that, you have to go
 directly to the airport. 

Mr. Kim: why didn't you tell me earlier?? huh??

Mam: Sor-sorry sir *scared*

Mr. Kim: fine.... am coming. *Angry tone*

Call ended

as he ended his call he turned back and saw everyone already looking at him  

Dad: sorry guys an urgent meeting come up, so we have to go and after that, we are directly heading to the airport. 

everyone nodded sadly

Mom: ok then guys take care of yourself and yeah, I will call you all Everday ok *smile*

then she hugged Yn which she gladly accepted 

Mom: ok nice doesn't trouble your brothers too much. 

Dad: I hope you all take this seriously and look after her *glare *

Jin: sure dad 

Dad: Jin you have full responsibility in my absence please take care of them 

Jin: don't worry *smile* 

Mr. Kim smiled and nodded. 

Mr. Kim: ok honey let's go. we are already running out of time. 

MRS KIM nodded. 

Mr. Kim: ok everyone take care of yourself. 

saying that Hyung decided to go home but Maknae insisted on going to the arcade saying they would come before dinner as Yn was tired, she chose to go home with Hyung Line and they left. soon they reached, and everyone proceeded for their rooms and reached in her room Yn take a quick shower and laid on the bed and fell in deep slumber. 

HELLO guys!!! 💜💜💜

I'm back with a new chapter 😊

comment and tell me how you like that.