31.

6 months

It have been 6 months if what seonghwa had counted.
He didn't knew how these months went away this fast but he wasn't complaining it.
He wanted the time to pass quickly so that he can finally reach to that day when all of this was going to finally end.
But were they even going to see that day in future?

In these months he had done whatever he was told he used to do before.
He aced in everything but was his heart satisfied?
No
He always felt that this thing wasn't made for him.
He didn't enjoyed using weapons and he despised violence every moment.

All these months he had been getting strange dreams daily.
He would see some people with him but their faces are always blur.
He saw himself laughing and playing with them but all he thought of it was as a dream.
Another girl came into his dreams everyday and it was strange that he remeber her face way too clearly.

It's like a coincidence to him but deep down somewhere he felt something was wrong.

"Seonghwa you're spacing out"
He was thrown out of his thoughts when yuta called for him.

"Hmm was thinking of something"he replied as he reloaded his sniper before putting it on his left shoulder and hitting the Bull's eyes within a second without even needing to look through the hole.

Yuta always said he had magic in his hands because he didn't need to focus too much to shoot.
He was a quick decision maker and even his agility was of no joke.

He was the fastest in the camp.

All these months seonghwa had tried his very best to try to go back to his lifestyle but somehow he wasn't able to adapt to them.

"Seonghwa why are you looking so off today?"yuta asked as he folded his gun before shoving it in his backpocket.

"Nothing I'm fine"

"Oh you're absolutely not mr"

"Can you shut up? I'm trying to concentrate"seonghwa shutted the man who told him was his best friend .

Yuta shrugged his shoulders as he waited for him to finish his practice.

After the practice was done he kept his sniper back in his bag before sweeping his black overgrown hairs behind his head as he secured them with a metalic hairband.

"Damn you're actually really hot now I know why everyone is after you"yuta siad making the former roll his eyes.

"Yuta ?" They both turned to look at who had called them.

"Oh yunho yes?"

"Me and wooyoung were working on the security barriers and we found this "he said as he passed them a small lock with a key in it.

"Why would this be laying there?"

"That's what we think too yuta and you know wooyoung he's just too noisy and now he's panicking over nothing maybe it had belonged to some refugee and they would have dropped it there"

"You're right umm seonghwa why don't you go and have lunch first? I'll be back"yuta said as seonghwa Nodded.

He looked at the puppy looking guy
He didn't knew why but he had felt some sought of connection with some people here
He and wooyoung were purely Stangers to him when he woke up and didn't even knew about them.
That was until one day during the lunch he had saw wooyoung yelling at the server for making the same food for 7 times in a row.
His voice was adored by everyone in the camp and because of his extrovert personality he had made too many friends.

Yunho on the other side was a walking teddy bear and everyone loved his company.

Then there were yeosang and hongjoong.
Soenghwa found them intimating because of the expression they had always kept.
They both were skilled hackers and they always helped to find suitable locations to loot supplies.
Hongjoong was tiny according to him but when he was angry everyone feared him.