eins - 1

A:n- 9 votes and 20 reads in just minutes? Thank you so much to all the readers who have voted and read!!

A:n- I almost forgot I was inspire to write by @hodgehead! Do check up their venti book!!.
.
.
.
.
.
"𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴"

.
...

   /l、
   (゚、 。`フ
   」  "ヽ
  (o)ιし(o)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The room felt annoyingly quiet as the certain old man tapped on the table impatiently

'I could have drunk some wine by now, what's that they want me to be here for?' He thought to himself as he heard the door open.

His eyes flick onto the door to see the man in suit as he gives an annoyed gruff cough.

"pardon for being late, Sir Ouchi Fukuchi-san as despite you were been called here first"

"It's fine it's fine let me rust to death waiting for you" sarcastically said by Fukuchi who laughed.

The person enters with a certain h/c hair male behind him.

Fukuchi eyes landed on the twin braid-haired male whose e/c eyes looked around in wonder while wearing the hunting dog uninformed as he took notice had a strange flower attached to the hat.

"Oh? A recruit? I wasn't Informed" said Fukuchi genuinely shocked as his eyes focused on the young short boy who looked around in wonder yet quickly returned a smile to Fukuchi and bowed a bit.

"He is Y/n Venti, From Germany he was a few weeks ago selected by the government himself to be a part of the hunting dogs"

"The government? Why a German?"

"Is there something wrong with me being a German? What are you racist?" You asked Curiously as your eyes held e/ccolorss which look closely and have a slightly bluish mix just beneath the pupil.

"Ah, it is not but... That's sudden I wasn't informed of someone being recruited and experimented on"

"Oh no, He will not be experimented... Based on the higher orders am not sure either but... Venti will be under your leadership now" said the man who left after handing Fukuchi the board who goes through some details and then at you who is busy playing with the pens on the table.

"A fine tool to write poems don't you think?" You said while eventually writing on the papers that were on the table.

"So you were a bard before joining... Hunting dogs?" Said Fukuchi unsurely as you nodded quickly paying attention to him.