𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐬 :6

A:n- 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘐 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦.

𝘌𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍-

The TV shut off.

"Ayo? Why!" You whined as Jouno kept the remote on the side.

"It is a serious matter Venti," said Jouno with cross arms as you frowned and walked to the table and took a seat as Tetchou just continued to be slightly quiet.

"What serious?" You mutter out as you are slightly annoyed to miss the episode you were watching. And the fact they seem so serious makes your jokes subside for now.

*cough* *cough*

As Fukuchi finally came and took his seat with Teruko.

"The Detective Agency turn out to... Be a villain... I suppose" said Teruko as you leaned onto Tetchou to look at the files.

"Eh? What did they do? Steal money?"

"More than that... Y/n-san," said Tetchou as you read through the page with a squint of eyes.

"Huh? They... Are a terrorist?"

"They surely hide their identity well," said Jouno who smiled as you nodded in agreement.

"So what should we do?"

"Capture them"

As the captain left with Teruko following behind so did Tetchou while Jouno arranged the papers on the desk.

"Ne... Jouno-san do you... Really... Really... think the agency has been hiding their motive?"

"...you didn't leave?"

"Well... yeah?"

"Hmm... Regarding your questions yes it seems so... They even murder the government workers"

"Eh?"

"Got a problem?"

"Oh no but... I was wondering something"