vier: 4

"...𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was finally the day!

You cheered as you went to the meeting hall the first.

Jouno yawned at your enthusiasm yet you paid no mind as Fukuchi coughed twice to gather the attention.

"So, today... We got the parcel"

"..."

"For Venti it is"

You quickly grabbed the parcel from Fukuchi leading Teruko to pull your ear.

"Ouch ouch! Sorry! Thank you, Captain... Sorry Teruko-senpai" you said as she let go of your ear Fukuchi let out a laugh.

Tetchou curiously peeked at your parcel as you took out the bow which you cheered.

"It might be difficult when arrows went out," said Tetchou pointing out the obvious.

As you show them the arrows created yourself with the wind.

"You will be perfect for long-range," said Fukuchi as you giggle happily.

The days went by with you cooking for them and the fact that Tetchou had a mission with Jouno they both left leaving you to avoid Teruko's glare for taking Fukuchi's attention as you both played cards the whole day.

Also the fact the days went by much easier...

But it was suspicious that you had no mission during the month.

.
.
.
.

Surely... They don't question yet... But you knew they soon would question so... You finally got a call to do a mission... A solo mission alarmed the others.

As you are still new but you reassure them...

"I have no interest in meeting your corpse," said Jouno as you pout saying you will haunt him as he said he feared no ghost.

Tetchou quietly watches in wonder... As you surely seem to enjoy annoying Jouno.

But soon you left for a mission and it surely went... Quiet.

Too quiet in the headquarters.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

A:n- that's all!

A:n- that's all!

Take care sorry for being a bit short...

Next time the chapter the anime will start.

So... Yeah

Do read other books if you can.

Thank you.