drei: 3

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺/𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘑𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴!

𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦.

𝘏𝘦𝘩𝘦... 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴/𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴.

.
.
.
.

           V
         / ̄ ̄ ̄\ /|
    / ●__●V  | Hi
  |  (・_・)  ノ
  /   ヽノ   |
 (_ノ       ノ
  \__ _ /
    | |
    个 个
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

           V         / ̄ ̄ ̄\ /|    / ●__●V  | Hi  |  (・_・)  ノ  /   ヽノ   | (_ノ       ノ  \__ _ /    | |    个 个

The training room was spacious Teruko and Ouchi went to the other room to watch it through the glass.

"Didn't think you would lose against, Teruko-chan" you said to him with a smirk as he gave an unamused expression.

"You should consider yourself... unlucky"

"How so?"

"My ability is not something to joke about"

"Hmm... Perhaps so"

As you both stand in a fighting stance Ouchi shouts to start.

Both of your swords clash as you twirl your sword and eventually land a hit on his form only to find he has immaterialized himself.

"Ah huh? So swords cannot be of use"

You let out a chuckle and swiftly dodge his sword attack.

"Venti is fighting well," said Ouchi while stroking his mustache as Teruko nodded

"He seems to be quick in adjusting to Jouno's movement," said Teruko as she stared at the scene where both of you were fighting.

The swords clashed together as they ignited light.

"Perhaps"

You almost dropped the sword as you were not used to it and narrowly dodged Jouno's attack by flying upward.

'Wind...?' Jouno thought to himself as he sensed the wind around yours that seemed to support you up.

"But I know... I can't beat you in a sword fight," you said with a cheeky smile.

As his head faces upward towards you as if he can see you.

"Not that confident are you?"

"More likely, I know my capability, Jouno-san," you said as you flew down and clashed again.

"Well we can't dwell on it for too long" you muttered as you outstretched your hand up front.

"𝘈𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺: 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘋𝘦𝘪," you said as the wind tornado encased him more likely the room.