fünf: 5

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴, 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴.

.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.

"𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴... 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦"

 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ne ne! Jouno-san~"

"..."

"Come on tell me~ tell me what's the difference between a bee and an ant?"

"..."

"Come on~"

"Do your work and stop bothering me"

"Not... until you tell me!"

"Venti-san have been bothering Jouno a lot nowadays," said Tetchou as Teruko shrugged it off as they watched you trailing beside Jouno who is clearly... Walking off.

It has already been a year now since they have been working together.

And recently Y/n tended to annoy Jouno more nowadays after their duo missions.

"Come on! Tell me?"

"It because the bee can fly?" Said Jouno giving up on ignoring as you smirk and make cross-sign.

"Nope~"

"Huh?"

"Shall I... tell you the answer"

"No need"

"..."

"You aren't going to stop bothering me, are you?... Just say it" said Jouno as you quickly smiled and announced how it is so easy which led Jouno to almost leave not until you grabbed his sleeves and pulled him back to the couch.

"That's because the bees only female bees work while the ants both work leading them been can ant-equality"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"You can laugh you know"

"Don't wanna"

You pout muttering how it is so annoying for one to understand a joke.

"If it was captain... he would have been laughing"

"Too bad... I'm not captain"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"There's another joke wanna hear?"

"I have work to do unlike you who slack off" he firmly said and left with you frowning.