✓ Level - 21

I keep standing on the roof frowning.

I lost something back in the woods?

Now this is making me anxious.

I run out of the roof to find Namjoon. I speedily go downstairs. And, I finally see Namjoon walking in the corridor. I begin running to him as fast as possible and shout,"Namjoon!"
But I stop on my way being confused and shocked when he lifts his right hand without facing me. He is holding a familiar looking necklace. I touch my neck instinctively to find it empty.

He has the necklace TaeHyung gave me.

I stutter being puzzled,"W-Why do you have it?"
Namjoon looks back at me and says sarcastically,"I just do."
I impatiently run to him and try to grab the necklace. But he moves his hand away. I give him a bewildered and annoyed look,"What are you up to?!"
He shrugs,"Nothing."
I try to take it from him again but he moves away just like before. I yell being angry,"Give it back to me!"
He tilts his head and smirks,"I do not want to."
I say breathing heavily with frustration,"Why not?"
He pauses for a moment and then says,"Where did you get that necklace?"
I shout,"That is none of your business!"
He sighs and speaks in a serious manner,"Do you know what this is for?"
I take a deep breath, calm down in a second and reply,"I do not."
He nods giving me a look that I do not understand.
Then he turns on his heels and starts to walk away.
I yell panicking,"Hey!"
But he keeps up with his speed. I run after him again. But just when I do so, he turns left to a different passage.

By the time I reach the passage, he is nowhere to be seen. I walk ahead hurriedly through the said passage. I spin around and look for Namjoon. But it seems like he vanished into thin air. I stand still being puzzled.

What's just happened?

I am more than confused right now. Nonetheless, I need to get the necklace back from Namjoon. I will go to the area of the palace where Namjoon took me before. He must be there.
Where else would he go anyway?

When I am contemplating my plan, I get startled by hearing a sudden voice,"My Lady-"
I turn around panicking and see Lilith standing there. She bows and says,"I have been looking for you, My Lady."
I leave a relaxed sigh and say,"Why... Why are you here?"
She says,"It is late, My Lady. So, I am here to take you back to your chamber."
I nod,"Oh, yes. Let's go-"
I proceed to walk to her. But a thought crosses my mind.
I ask her wondering,"Why am I going to my chamber? Aren't I supposed to go to His Majesty's room?"
She says looking down,"His Majesty said that he would like you to stay in your own room. He has appointed more guards and they have been stationed near your room."
I stare at her being perplexed.
I mumble,"A-Are you sure that he wants me to stay in my room?"
She looks up and nods,"Yes, My Lady."
I am really confounded right now.

Why doesn't he want me to stay in his room anymore?
This is not good at all. It is specifically not good for my plan to work out.

I try not to show my disappointment.
I nod,"Okay, let's go."

I go back to my room and Lilith follows me. As soon as I enter my room, I close the door on her face before she can enter. I walk to my bed and sit down thinking about everything that happen some time ago. I clutch the fabric of my dress feeling frustrated. I close my eyes and whisper,"That means... I will not see him tonight."
I immediately open my eyes after saying that and widen my eyes. I did not mean to say that.

Am I disappointed that I will not go to his room tonight?

No, I am just disappointed because of my plan. That is what it is, right?

Maybe it is just the potion.

I lay my head on the pillow and cover myself with a blanket. It is really cold tonight. I close my eyes feeling tired. I had a long day. And, I slowly fall asleep.