✓ Level - 24

After all these days...

I shift my gaze to Namjoon with desperate eyes. Like I am asking him 'Are you seeing what I am seeing?'
But he seems equally shocked and muddled. His focus does not falter even for a moment from TaeHyung. I look around and examine the guards. They are trying to stay composed yet they are all puzzled.

I look back at TaeHyung as my eyes get teary. I mumble with a broken voice,"TaeHyung... TaeHyung, you are okay..."
But he says nothing.
His eyes are devoid of any emotions.

He stands up from the ground and extends his hand towards me

He stands up from the ground and extends his hand towards me. I stare at him being confused and worried.
I accept his hand with hesitation and he helps me get up on my feet.

He walks straight to Namjoon dusting off his robe. Namjoon still seems to be unsure of what is going on.
TaeHyung says calmly but firmly,"Where is Hyung?"
Namjoon struggles to speak,"He, uh..."
TaeHyung repeats,"Where is he?"
Namjoon says stumbling on his words,"He is not here."
TaeHyung looks down and smiles bitterly,"I thought so..."
Then he fixes his eyes on me and says mockingly,"You really did it, huh?"
Before I can react to that, he turns to Namjoon and says,"I would like to take a shower now."
I see Namjoon looking at him being flabbergasted. TaeHyung does not even bother to convince us that he is back from being dead. He ruffles his hair and begins to walk towards the palace like nothing happened.

Within a few seconds, Namjoon comes back to his senses. He chases after TaeHyung and yells with urgency,"Your Highness!"
But TaeHyung keeps walking to the palace in a relaxed manner as Namjoon follows him hurriedly.
And, I am just standing here with the guards like a fool. I do not know if I should cry, or throw a feast. I watch them entering the palace with my mouth agape. I hear a guard speaking hesitantly,"Y-Your Majesty, are you alright?"
I say indifferently,"I do not think so."

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

It is time for dinner now. I am sitting at the table in the dining hall all alone. I have sent a servant to TaeHyung's chamber to ask him to have dinner with me.

I still cannot believe that he is back.
I really cannot believe it.
YoonGi truely kept his promise.

But what about Jungkook?
Did he manage to bring him back?

Why isn't YoonGi communicating with me at all?
I have a lot of questions to ask. But sadly there is nobody to give me the answers.

Just when I am getting panicked thinking about it, Namjoon storms in the dining hall. He looks like a total mess for some reason. He seems really worried about something. I do not know what might have happened. But I am pretty sure that it is related to TaeHyung.

Namjoon bows standing a bit far away and says with a tense voice,"You Majesty, I-"
But before he can say anything more, a voice cuts in his sentence,"Your Majesty!"
I turn my head in the direction of the voice and find the servant I sent to TaeHyung's chamber. He is standing there looking at the floor. I smile happily for a brief moment but then I notice Namjoon. He is glaring at the servant being annoyed. He definitely did not like the interruption.
He says to me trying to control his anger,"Why don't you dismiss him, Your Majesty? You and I need to speak."
I say right away feeling irritated,"No."