Conclusion

Hey, people who read this! It's been a while since I've had to write one of these, and I think that is a good thing.

So let me start by saying that this book has been the one solid thing in my life lately. I may not have been posting as much as I would like but it helped me understand myself better and that is a very difficult thing to do. 

I started this account and series to help better myself without bringing the complex relations of a therapist or a concerned parent/adult into the situation. That's where you guys come in. I know that you all won't judge me (probably because you either understand my poetry or are too confused to comprehend whatever it is I'm rambling about.) So I greatly appreciate that.

Since starting this book I've realized a couple of things.

1. The most honest I've ever been is when I know there aren't social consequences.

2. I hate writing with deadlines

On paper these don't look like very good traits to have as a writer, and to be fair they are not. But they're my traits and I'm beginning to love them. Which means I'm healing...I think.

 Anyway I don't mean to bore you so I'm going to keep this simple. I have no idea what comes next. Part of writing for me anyway is identity. My writing is me and I am my writing. Without going through and writing about what I do, I would go back to not understanding myself. And without understanding, there is rejection. And I have come SO far from where I started to lose all that progress over writer's block, so I do want to keep writing. The question is about what.

So this is the point where I start pointing fingers at my readers and start demanding things from you. What is it I demand? YOUR OPINION! Because I'm doing this to please myself and the three nice people who stop by now and then in my comment section. (I love them.)(Platonically.) So please do comment and tell me what you want! (I'm begging you please just tell me what to do I need direction.)

Anyway, I thought this would be a good day to honor Alexei my pen, who was my butterfly effect into poetry. So everybody please wish that he may rest in pieces. And to the Honda Chevy that ran him over, I will fucking find you and your loud music nobody likes Lil Nas X anymore.

So I guess this is it for a while. I'm a bit sadder now that this is over because there is a good chance this could be my last book. However we are going to keep the spirits high and go out with a bam! (Not really.)

As always happy Wattpad reading, and if it's after 12 AM, GO TO SLEEP!!!