(13)I wanna tell!

Miss story's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is one of those moments where I want to just sit and explain to everyone here what's happening and watch as they try and understand! but I have to keep it secret from them...      BUT! I can still give hints so I'ma send them a note in enderman to try and figure out the hell's going on, they can't understand glitch so they can't see the message.

I drop down a note in enderman reading:

"⏁⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⟟⌇ ⏃ ⍙⏃⊬ ⊬⍜⎍ ☊⏃⋏ ⍀⟒⏃☊⊑ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ☌⍜⏃⌰ ⏚⎍⏁ ⏚⟒ ☊⏃⍀⟒⎎⎍⌰ ⍜⍀ ⊬⍜⎍'⌰⌰ ⍜⌿⟒⋏ ⎍⌿ ⏃ ⍙⍜⍀⋔⊑⍜⌰⟒,

⎅⟒⟒⌿ ⟟⋏ ⏁⊑⟒ ⋔⍜⎍⋏⏁⏃⟟⋏⌇ ⟟⏁ ⍀⟒⌇⏁⌇ ⏃⋏⎅ ☌⍀⎍⋔⌿⊬ ⟟⏁ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⏚⟒ ⟟⎎ ⋏⍜⏁ ⍙⍜☊☍⟒⋏ ⏃⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ☊⍀⏃☊☍ ⍜⎎ ⎅⏃⍙⋏,⏁⊑⟒ ⏚⟒⏃⌇⏁ ⟟⌇ ⌰⍜☊☍⟒⎅ ⍜⎎⎎ ⎅⍜⍙⋏ ⟟⋏ ☊⍜⋏⌇⏁⍀⎍☊⏁⟟⍜⋏ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏃⋏ ⋏⏃⏁⟟⎐⟒ ⏃⋔⟒⍀⟟☊⏃⋏ ⍙⏃⍀ ⊑⟒⍀⍜ ⍀⟒⏃⎅⊬ ⏁⍜ ⏚⟒ ⋔⏃☍⟒⋏ ⎅⍜⍙⋏ ⟟⋏ ⏁⊑⟒ ⋔⍜⎍⋏⏁⏃⟟⋏ ⏁⊑⏃⏁'⌇ ☊⏃⍀⎐⟒⎅ ⎍⌿ ⌰⟟⟒⌇ ⏁⊑⟒ ⏚⟒⏃⌇⏁ ⊬⍜⎍'⌰⌰ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⍙⏃☍⟒ ⎍⌿,⟟⎎ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍙⍜⍀⋔⊑⍜⌰⟒ ⍜⌿⟒⋏⌇ ⏁⊑⟒⋏ ⏁⊑⟒ ⏁⍀⟟⌿ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⏚⟒ ⋏⍜⏁ ⎐⟒⍀⊬ ⏁⟒⍀⍀⟟⎎⟟☊, ⟟⋏⌇⏁⟒⏃⎅ ⎎⟟⌰⌰⟒⎅ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍜⋏⟒⌇ ⌇⍜⋔⟒ ⍜⎎ ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒ ⋏⟒⍙ ☊⍜⋔⟒⍀⌇ ⎎⟒⏃⍀ ⏃⋏⎅ ⏁⍀⎍⌇⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⏁⊑⍀⟒⏃⏁ ⏁⊑⟒⊬ ⌿⍜⌇⟒ ⟟⌇ ⌰⏃⍀☌⟒..."

Or :

"There is a way you can reach your goal but be careful or you'll open up a wormhole,Deep in the mountains it rests and grumpy it will be if not wocken at the crack of dawn,The beast is locked off down in construction with an native american war hero ready to be maken Down in the mountain that's carved up lies the beast you'll need to wake up,If the wormhole opens then the trip will be not very terrific, instead filled with the ones some of these new comers fear and trust the threat they pose is large..."

Will they know what this means or is it to vague?...       oh well they get this and that's it hope they have fun try to get there without america reviling his secret more, hope they also know it's the crazy horse Memorial in south Dakota, it was a cool place to go and I'll be happy when it's done in generations!

"here! can you guys give this to the countrys please?"i say to the three parishes that came to see the sunset with me

"sure they coming to get us anyway!" said the one with a seal on his face, Jefferson

""thanks! Now I've got parade to go to!"I say running off

"oh yeah the Choctaw one! I'm going to that one too I'll come to!"said little Orleans

"sure!"I reply

"see you later!" the other to say