chapter 4

I do not own any of these characters.they belong to teen wolf.
---------------------

*********callie********

I got up got ready and waited for stiles. This time Scott, Derek, and Theo, was already with them.
I got in and mumbled hey.
My side hurt and I had to put on way more makeup than usual.
My back hurt to. I saw they was stareing at me." I'm not a morning person. Plus I think I'm getting a cold." I told them. Derek looked at Theo. I probably shouldn't have noticed it but I thought Theo had scooted closer. I smirked. I really like him. Bad. It's just that, week I have a list.

1. There is no chance that that hot guy would like me.

2. Again my scars and bruises.

3. I can't like him.

I see that Derek has a smirk. Theo I s blushing to the high heavens. "Payten we are going to be leaving to go to theo's grandma's. It's going to be a long wait do you want to come?" Stiles asks me."ya I'd love to." I say politely. Oh gosh how am I going to hold my self back that long.
Thankfully we arrived at school just then. I jumped out then Theo then Scott. Theo stretches.... Holy moly..... Sweet Jesus....mmmm.
Theo's muscles move around when he does. His shirt comes up and you can see his perfect 6 pack. I look away before anyone can see me stareing. I blush. Thankfully Lydia walks up. I grab her and start to walk away. She gives me a weird look but walks with me. When we get in the school she stops me.
"What happened?" She whisper screamed.
"Let's go somewhere where everyone can't hear us talk." I say thinking about werewolf hearing.
We wall to the bathroom
"I will never ever speak to you again if you tell anyone what I'm about to tell you, I have had a crush on Theo every since I met him but can't go out with him." I say.
"Why can't you go out with him?" She asks.
" well first, I'm not aloud to date. It's a rule. Second. I don't think anyone can ever like me. And third........never mind." I answer. "What....what is it?" She asked."no nevermind. I ....uh...can't remember. We got to go to class." We start walking. To class and we pass by Theo. He smiled at me. I smile back blushing.

*****5th block*******

This is the block I sit by Theo...
I had to get my heart to stop pounding, and I fixed my hair, then I went in. Almost everyone was in their seat. I saw Theo. He looked up and smiled at me I smiled back.
I went and sat by him. Thought the class I could tell that he kept glancing at me. I blushed deep crimison. A note appeared at my desk.

Hey goth girl what u doing with Theo?!?!? Huh r u 2 dateing u shouldn't date him goth girl u should date me. He's not ur type goth girl. So what do ya say wanna got to Fridays dance with me goth girl?

I see Theo reading over my shoulder. I crumble it up and throw it at the trash can. It went in. I got a piece of paper and my pen and wrote a big

NO!!

on it. Jackson looked up. He narrowed his eyes. And huffed.
I saw Theo smirk. He wrote on a piece of paper and threw it my way.

Me and Lydia want to ask u a question so meet us by the boys locker room after class.

I nod. The teacher goes on and on. Class took longer than usual.
I had more time to think

I wonder what they want......today is Monday so I have 4 days until the party. Hmmmm. I'm not going no one is going to ask me. I'm me ugly, self conscious, Gothic, me. No one will ever like me. Most people pretend to like me so they can get what they want out of me.

I am pipped out of my thoughts when the teacher says "right Callie?" I don't know why but I say. "No." "Oh so you was listening! Hm nice."she says.
Huh. Oh well my luck.
Theo is smirking again. I smile his smile is so cute. I love that about him.
His smile goes wider for some reason. Huh. The Bell goes off startling me. Theo laughs. Hmm I like his laugh to. We walk to the boys locker room. He looks at me.
" Lydia isn't coming its just me. I was wondering if you want to go to the dance with me..." He asks being bashful...he looks so insecure......oh god and his smile.
"Yes. But I can't date you I'm not aloud."I tell him sadly.
" that's fine I'll wait on you." He says. And smiles. I bit my lip chewing the right side. He looks at my lip. His gaze turns from loving to horny. He bends his head down and kisses me. Pinning me against the wall. I kiss back I don't know why but I do. It feels great. He takes my lips in between his teeth. And adds a little pressure. We stare into each others eyes.
We start kissing again. I never want it to end. The Bell rings making us stop. We are breathing heavily. "We can't tell anyone because stiles is your cousin." He says. I just nod.
He kisses me one more time Hesitantly. We start running to class. And the rest of school day I think about my lip between his teeth.
When I get out of my last class with Lydia beside me
I walk to my locker to see Theo and stiles there. I blush thinking again of the kiss. He blushes to.
Stiles sees this and smirks. "We are going on the trip in 5 minutes. I will go get my stuff." He says. Leaving me and Theo standing there.
By then the halls are cleared out. He grabs me and puts me with my back to the locker. He starts kissing me. I kiss back hard.his hands go around my waist. I loop mine around his neck.
The kiss lingures. Our toungs fighting.
Someone clears their throat. Theo immediately steps back. I see Lydia...".it's uh we.....uh.....Theo?"I say hopeless.
"We can't date because of her dad. I'll go to the car." He says and runs away.e and Lydia turn around. We walk out of the doors I see Derek Scott and stiles, Theo is running to them. I turn to Lydia.
"Promise you won't say anything if my dad finds out......" I shiver. "I won't say anything. " she says and winks, then we start to walk to the car. I jump in.I'm in between Theo and Lydia. Theo puts his hand down in the seat. I do the same and soon we are holding hands.
With the roar on the engine, and the radio softly playing, Lydia falls asleep. I do to soon after. Dreaming of the kiss in the hallway.

*********Theo********

While we are driving Lydia and Callie fall asleep. Callie head rolls on my shoulder. I snuggle up to her. Derek looks back and sees he winks. I blush. "So what's up with you and Callie?" Scott asks. Again I blush. "She can't date as another one of her dad's rules so nothing but we are going to the dance together." I say smiling. Stiles chuckled. "What up with her dad anyways." I shrug. And make Callie's hands fall in my lap close to my......friend downstairs. Scott laughs. I try and pick up her hands,without waking her. When I pick them up,the sleeves pull up. I gasp. Scott and derek turn around to see what i was looking at but i block them from view. I see cuts deep ones on her hands. Then I see bruises on her arms. The cut marks are deep and go around her arm. She couldn't have done the ones on her shoulder's. So who did?.............her dad. I frown and can feel the pain and fury rolling off of me. I pull her sleeve down. I move her long hair. Yup on her neck to.
I sigh. I almost tear up. I see Derek's worried look. I turn and hug my mate. Cuddling close with her. She will always be loved by me, I think to myself. My mate.
Mine. I love my mate and will kill for her. I look at stiles. Sure that pain sadness and anger is wrote all over my face.
My mate self harms herself.
Her dad harms her and she is self conscious. My poor mate. I kiss her forehead. I look down and snuggle closer.
I will help her. I just need to figure out how. I will not mention it unless she gets hurt worse.
My wolf is killing me. I need to mate with her but I know she won't be able to..... Yet.....

I love my everything. My lovely love. My mate.

----♪---------------------♪-----------------♪---

Please vote and comment. I love my readers! I hope you enjoyed it!