chapter 1

My father picked up his broken beer bottle, and smashed it on the table. "It's your fault. " he said to me as he had tied me down earlier. He began dragging the glass down by back slowly letting the pain last.

I knew I shouldn't scream or he would do it longer. My pants we getting blood covered.
My long black hair was at the side of the table. I didn't want him to cut my hair. And he didn't knowing that my.....my dead mother loved my hair. This is why he abused me. Because it's my fault. My mothers death was all my fault. I was the one that had asked her to take me to Walmart.

*****FLASHBACK*****

We was driving to Walmart singing to the radio. Moms side got hit, when a car swerved we got hit and kicked us off the road. When we went down the hill our car flipped. Mommy's head bounced a few times on the wheel. I was jerked forwards my hair was sticking in the air. "Mama? Mom.....mom.....Mom....MOM......
MAMMA!!!!!!!?MOM???!???? I was screaming and crying now. The doctors was to late. To late.........they pulled me out.

When I could stand I was dizzy. Still screaming and crying. Blood was all over me. When my dad looked at the car his eyes met mine. They were cruel and unforgiving.

****END OF FLASHBACK*******

When he untied me he started kicking me. Then punching. My ribs feel like they were caving in. " Get your ass upstairs and pack we are moving to California. With our cousins.go now!" He screamed.

Oh great another move. I hope it's not that sunny there.

As I crawled, one step at a time. Pain shot through my body.
Luckily it wasn't anything I wasn't used to. When I was done packing all my stuff.(I didn't have much because most of my stuff dad threw away when mom died.)
I went to the bathroom. And took a shower. And picked all the glass out of my body. I got the razor and started to cut myself. On my arms. Then I got out and bandaged them.

My wounds would leave even more bruses. I already apply about 6 layers of it to hide my wounds.
When I get out I drag myself to the bed.
And slowly drift off into a peaceful sleep.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪••••••••••••••••••••••••♪♪♪♪♪♪

Hi my lovleys. I know this is a short chapter but I wanted the move and meeting her cousin to be in the next chapter. This book is based on teen wolf. And it has got sterek though. The girl that liked stiles is gone I think her name was malia?
Well she gone not in this book. Sterek is in this book

A list of people that is not in this book

Kira
Malia
Aiden
Addison

This book does have boy×boy
It has

Sterek
Scisaac
Dethan

Thank you my wonderful readers!!!!

Just so you j ow I am shooting for watty awards♡

Please vote and comment