Valser Au Clair De Lune

- Test Tube's POV -

1:40 in the midnight. I got up from bed to check the beautiful view . I then set up my telescope as I stargazed on the sky.

It was a beautiful windy night. I removed the snow off from the balcony as I continued viewing the sky.

"Golly, the moon sure is beautiful!"

The cool breeze made me let out a shiver. I got inside and put on my warm clothes.

"Ah, much better..."

Later then, I continued doing my research on the dark skies while at the same time, I was enjoying the view of the moon and the stars.

"So, near the moon, that's not a star, that is the planet Venus." I said, doing some research while I'm being like "blah blah blah, yadda yadda."

I went inside for a while, boiled some hot chocolate to heat myself down a bit and I took some matcha KitKats inside the fridge and ate it as a midnight snack.

"Yummy!"

As I continued my nightly activity, I started to feel tired but I refused to fall asleep anyway.

Drowsiness was taking over my mind and I struggle to fight it, anyway. The only problem is that it won. I started to feel like I should sleep.

Suddenly, I heard a slight groan from Fan. I looked at him and he was awake!

"Test Tube...? What are you... Doing...?" He asked me.

"Why, I'm stargazing again, sugar plum!"

"But it's midnight, Test Tube..."

"Oh hush, you little cutie pie!"

Fan started blushing shyly due to my playful voice.

"S-stop making that voice and quit sweet talking to me!"

"Fine, fine. Wanna join me see the stars?"

"Eh, sure."

He took out a foldable chair, unfolded it and sat down as we took turns on the telescope.

"Thanks for the new telescope, by the way. I really needed that!" I said, giving him a soft smile.

"You're welcome..."

For a while, I thought that Fan and I should dance because, why not?

"Fan?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Are you... Are you into dancing?"

"Uhm... Yeah! Why?"

I took his hand, making him stand up. He started blushing shyly on the thought that we will dance in the midnight.

"T-Test... Tube...?"

"Shh, just relax and enjoy what we're about to do!"

We started doing a tango, apparently, he enjoyed it as he started dancing as well.

"Wow, you're good at waltzing with me, Fan."

"Yeah, I really am!"

And, we proceeded to waltz on the balcony since the fact that the balcony has a massive space for us to dance on!

Our dance doesn't stop for a few minutes. Fan seemed to be enjoying the moment we're having tonight. Later then, we took a rest for a while as we continued stargazing.

A few minutes later, Fan and I went back to our bedroom, putting my cork on as we put on sleeping masks.

We then started cuddling with each other. My drowsiness returned and so did Fan's as the both of us closed our eyes.

"Goodnight, Test Tube..." Fan said, holding me tightly.

"Goodnight, Fan..."

"I love you!"

"I love you too..."

We soon fell asleep, holding each other comfortingly. We really had a delightful bonding this midnight.