The Cheer Factory's Sleepover

Summary: Bot and Goo have a sleepover at Bot's house.

This chapter has 3 parts.

- Part I: Goo, You Made It! -

~ Goo's POV ~

I was walking around the neighborhood, looking for Bot's house. She invited me for a sleepover, which was very exciting for me since we can finally bond in a kid friendly environment.

And after walking for a few minutes, I arrived! I then rang the doorbell so I could enter the house.

However, when the door was opened, I expected Bot to open the door. But instead, it was their mom.

"Goo?" Bot's mom asked, curious to know about my appearance. "What seems to bring you here?"

"Oh... Uhm..." I cleared my throat for a bit. "Bot brought me here for a sleepover..."

"Why, isn't that just cute?" She starts pinching my cheeks.

"Ow... Can you please stop?"

"Hehe, sorry... Hey, can you wait here for a bit so I can call Bot?"

"Sure!" I answered.

The mother walked upstairs and announced to her child, "Bot! Your friend is here!"

Bot rushed downstairs and tackled me for a hug. "GOO!!! YOU MADE IT!!! OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!"

"BOT!!! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU TOO!!!"

And Bot, being overjoyed to see me, carried me like a bag and brought me upstairs.

~ Bot's POV ~

"Goo, you need to learn things about our house!" I said. "So, that..." I pointed to my laurel colored door. "is my bedroom! You can open the door to see for yourself!"

"But, I have no hands, remember?" He reminded.

"Oh, right... Sorry... Anyway, inside this door..." I indeed, gestured to my parents' door. " you can see that there are my parents flirting with each other. Watch."

As I opened the door, they were teasing one another with the corniest and most annoying luscious words which isn't surprising at all.

Luckily, they didn't notice us. So, we just slowly shut the door or else I might be yelled at.\

"That was horrifying..." Goo uncomfortably winced. "And who is that?" He gestured to my older sibling.

"Oh, that's Sprinkles. They're my older sibling."

"Oh. Hi, then! :D " Greeted Goo. And, Sprinkles responded, waving him whilst smiling, as they left.

"So, wanna go to my room?"

"Yeah!"

- Part II: Playtime! -

~ Bot's POV ~

I carried Goo to my bedroom as we began to think about some stuff we can do.