PERCY'S CHAPTER

Mama's Boy - Dominic Fike              1:32 ━━───❍──── 2:35                           ⇄  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  ↻               VOLUME:  ━━───❍────

              1:32 ━━───❍──── 2:35
                           ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
               VOLUME:  ━━───❍────

PERCY'S CHAPTER...

It wasn't easy to be a demigod. That was obvious for everyone. ADHD, dyslexia, constant daydreaming and nightmares. But that was just the cherry on top. You were constantly in danger and never got a break. It was eat or be eaten in the world of being a demigod. And in this story, Isabella La Rue was learning how to eat. 

Isabella was a daughter of Ares, and sister of Clarisse La Rue. Isabella was a mighty fighter, and was great at thinking fast. When Isa had first came to camp, she had been claimed almost immediately. Since then, she had been feared from lots of camp members. They wouldn't even dare to talk to her. Until one day, everything changed. Until she had been given the greatest gift you could ask for. A chance. But first, lets go to the man who made it all happen. Percy Jackson.

~ψ~

Percy Jackson was considered a troubled boy. He had bad grades, and got bullied at school. But he also had some other things, considered... not so normal. He saw things. Things that other people didn't see. Things that seemed impossible to be real. He kept quiet about it until he met his best friend, Grover Underwood. He talked about it all the time with him, and with Grover, he could almost believe that they were imaginary, harmless even. Until that changed too.

Percy and his school were on a field trip to a museum. In the museum, there was stone statues of Greek gods. "What you see here, they are not fictions. They are not fantasies. What you see here are the truest, and deepest parts of yourselves; the friends, the Gods, the monsters, the heroes you see here in this room are reminders of what we are capable of." The elderly teacher had said. He had a wheel chair and glasses, and gray hair and dark skin.  "Now, in your worksheets, I want you to choose one of the subjects you see here and describe it." The teacher explained. Percy looked down at the paper, and had trouble reading the instructions. All of the letters jumbled up, making it harder to read. "Not just how it looks, but how it makes you feel." The teacher concluded. 

Everyone scattered, while Percy stood still, staring at the statue in front of him. He looked down at his paper, then furrowed his brows. He had recognized the statue from somewhere. Suddenly, he was daydreaming once again.