IN AND OUT

Mr

                                               Mr. Rager - Kid Cudi

1:39 ━━─❍────── 4:54
         ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
VOLUME: ━━───❍───

IN AND OUT...

Young, little Percy and his mom were at the pool. The other children were already learning to swim, but Percy couldn't keep his hands off of the wall. 

"Ready?" His mother asked. He didn't respond. "Come on, lets go, Percy." She begged, trying to separate him from the wall. 

"I can't!" He whined.

"Yes, you really can. You just have to try." She encouraged. 

"I did try!" He complained. 

She shook her head. "No, you didn't. We have been in the same position for 15 minutes. Please, come on. Just do it once with me." She begged. 

"Can we go home now?" He begged, not even a speck of water from the neck up. 

"Percy, we paid for this class." She said, starting to yell a little. She looked over at the other parents, and they gave her a judgmental look. She sighed. "You know I wouldn't ask you to do this if it wasn't safe, right?" He didn't answer. "Percy, it can be dangerous for you if you don't know how to do this." She nodded. "One day, it can be really, really important and I may not be there to help you when that happens so I need to make sure you can do it!" She said, starting to get a little mad again. 

"Breathe." Percy said. 

"What?" She groaned. 

"Just breathe, mommy. That's what you always tell me to do." She calmed down and took a deep breath, hugging her only child. She let go of him, and suddenly he was found in a desert. "Mom?" He looked around. He was alone. "Mom!!" 

"Hello again, little hero." A dark, ghostly voice said, slowly. "What sort of trouble are you up to now?" Percy panted, clearly scared. "A forbidden child attracts attention. A forbidden hero, well, they attract doom. She is coming..." 

~ψ~

Percy's eyes fluttered open and the loud train horn went off. It was still dark out. He sighed. "Hey, you asleep?" He asked anybody.