BULLIES AND MONSTERS

Can't Catch Me Now - Olivia Rodrigo

1:24 ━━─❍────── 3:25
          ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
VOLUME: ━━───❍───

BULLIES AND MONSTERS...

Grover pick up the poop with the shovel. I let out a little chuckle, smiling. "Do we have a deal~?" I mocked, in a teasing tone. 

He groaned, rolling his eyes and stomping on the ground. "Stop, okay! I get it! I already said sorry!" He snapped. 

I raised my hands up, surrendering and raising my brows. "Alright there, let's calm down. Just joking around."  He sighed, and we both started to shovel the poop. I raised a brow as I did this. "Jesus, what did you eat?" The Pegasus neighed. 

"Woah, wait, she's not trying to antagonize you. Just... curious." He said, so the creature would stop. I just rolled my eyes, putting the last of it into the wagon. Grover pushed it along, and I simply followed him.

"Hey." Percy said. I looked over to see what was happening and when I saw Percy, I rolled my eyes. 

I looked over and rolled my eyes. "Hey." Grover responded. "Sorry I missed your selection ceremony." He apologized. "I've been... you know..." He put the poop in the bin. "...shoveling his poop." He said, in the most straight forward way possible. 

"Yeah, sorry about that. I guess Mr. D wasn't too happy about you telling me about my mom?" 

I scoffed. "No, not at all. Because he just has us doing this for no reason, right?" I said, sarcastically. 

Percy widened widened his eyes at my comment. "Yeah... sorry." 

"It's okay." Grover said. Then, there was awkward silence, before Grover spoke up again. "So, who'd you choose to go with you?" He asked. I continued to shovel the poop and put it in the wagon, wanting nothing to do with the conversation. There was a pause. 

"You. Both of you." I slowly turned my head at him, cocking a brow. 

He smiled. "Funny. No, seriously who'd you choose?"