GOODBYE

Step On Me - The Cardigans 1:53 ━━──❍───── 3:50         ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻VOLUME: ━━───❍───

1:53 ━━──❍───── 3:50
         ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
VOLUME: ━━───❍───

GOODBYE...

(tw, mentions of death and blood)

Percy walked into a mattress store. He looked around. There were loads of beds, but he seemed to be the only living thing in there besides the plants by the door. Suddenly, a door opened. 

"Welcome weary traveler!" A British man said, distantly. "Come on in and take a load off! These beds will change your..." He stopped when he saw Percy. The man was old, tall and pale with gray hairs. "Life." He wore a green shirt with green fabric pants, and a matching green blazer. "Well." He started to walk towards Percy. "Hello there. Missing our mummy, are we?" 

"I know who you are." Percy said, simply. "You are Procrustes. Son of Poseidon." He hesitated as he said his next words, gulping. "Murderer of travelers." 

The man paused, to take all of this in. "Crusty, please." He introduced, walking forward towards Percy again. "And you... you've got dad's eyes." Percy gulped again as he walked forward, looking at the old man up and down as his heartbeat accelerated. "Take a load off, relax for a minute." He said, pointing at the beds. 

"The beds are a trap. That's how you do it." Percy thought out loud. "How you murder your guests." 

The man acted offended and confused. "I do?" 

"I know there's a secret passage to the Underworld here. I know you were left here to guard it." Percy said, spilling all of his secrets. "But I need you to let me through." He begged. The man thought for a moment. "Please?" 

The man turned around. "In addition of being incredibly comfortable, these beds are great for your self confidence." 

Percy walked forward. "I'm really not interested-" 

"They show you how to fit." Percy paused. "Fittings not easy for guys like us, am I right?" The man walked forward again. "Our parents make it so hard. Stretching us, twisting us and hacking us to seem more like them." The old man put his hand on Percy's shoulder. Percy looked around uncomfortably as silence filled the room. "Anyhow." The man let go and walked away. "These beds take all of that away." He slapped it, and it jiggled. (thats what she said) It was a waterbed. "With these beds you just... fit. Try it. I think you'll feel much... better." The man smirked as he saw Percy eyeing the bed. But that confidence was quickly taken away.