ALONE

Never Felt So Alone - Labrith

2:10 ━━─────❍── 2:40
          ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
VOLUME: ━━───❍───

ALONE...

I was pissed. "Oh hell no. I know you don't think-" 

"I'm sorry, Isa." Grover said, cutting me off. His words were genuine, and soft.

I stayed quiet. I didn't wanna get mad at them again. I didn't wanna loose their trust again, but I might have been a little late to that one. "You're wrong. And when you finally realize that you are, I am so rubbing it in your face. All of you." I said sourly, walking away from the situation and plopping down on some hay, my back facing them.

"And if we are right?" Annabeth said, sassily, her arms crossed. 

I laid down on the hay and took a deep breath before my anger issues get out of hand. "Trust me. You're not." I said, strictly. I fell asleep a few minutes later, and had another nightmare. 

"We meet again, Isabella." That voice from previous nights before had echoed. I had called her Rose, because she sounded very nice and welcoming, like the rose itself, but she was more like the thorns. 

I was once again on a rock small platform, lava surrounding it. "You again." I grumbled, looking at my surroundings. A large gold chair appeared behind me as I did. 

"Sit. We need to talk." I looked at it, and after what I heard what happened to Percy from yesterday, I declined. "Hm. You're loss." I rolled my eyes and the chair disapeared. "That deal that you made with your father." The voice in the air echoed. I sighed, looking down. "You know what your friends will think of you if they find out, right?" 

I crossed my arms, gulping with guilt. I looked up. "Why must you make my life miserable?" I said, while shaking my head and squinting my eyes. 

She laughed, the lava bubbling. "You're making your own life miserable. You're the one making these choices, not me." I groaned quietly because I knew she was right. I could practically feel the smirk that this mysterious faceless woman had. "You like war? Death?" 

I scoffed. "No, I'm only a child of Ares." I said, sarcastically. 

"Right, so that's why you do these things, correct?"