Chapter 99: Hero League Baseball

---

---

---

"Wakey wakey! It's time for school, young master!" Lieh wakes Fuji with his usual wild energy, pulling the blanket off of him and urging him to get up.

Fuji groans and opens his eyes, seeing the energetic and wild moon staring at him with his usual grin and excited look.

"Lieh... I don't have school today.." Fuji says, sounding a bit tired and irritated by the sudden wake-up.

"Oh. But still, it's time to get up now. Blake made breakfast already." Lieh says, his expression cheerful as ever.

This catches Fuji's attention, and he looks at Lieh with a mix of surprise and curiosity. "Huh? Blake can cook?" He asks, having been unaware of this side of the red haired Moon's abilities.

"Yep!"

Fuji lets out a sigh and gets out of bed. "Alright. I'll be there."

Lieh nods his head and leaves the room.

Fuji stares at the room for a moment. "I forgot I'm not living alone anymore." he muttered, sounding a bit sentimental but also slightly relieved. "Not that I'm complaining." he adds with a smile, glad that he has companions now.

A hour has passed, Fuji was heading towards the dining area until he noticed Domi feeding his Goldfish.

"Good morning, Domi." He greets her, but she reacts with surprise, and bows to him when she hears his voice.

"A-Ah..! Oh, Young master. Good morning."

Fuji sweatdrops at her reaction.

"Domi, you don't have to do that, you know. I'm sorry for startling you," Fuji reassures her with a gentle smile.

Domi looks towards him and nods her head, appearing slightly flustered. "O-Okay.. I'm sorry too."

"Come on. Let's go to the dining area," Fuji said, leading her to the dining area.

Once they arrived, the three Moons were already there, waiting for Fuji. There was a plate of pancake on the table and Blake is pouring syrup on top of it.

Aries looks over at Fuji and Domi, and they nod their heads at each other. "Morning, young master." Aries says.

"Hey, I told you guys not to call me that," Fuji says, somewhat embarrassed.

Fuji sat down on the chair before Blake push the plate of pancakes towards him.

"You made this Blake?" Fuji asked, looking at Blake.

Blake nods and says. "Yes."

Lieh interjects, saying. "I helped!"

"No. He didn't." Blake says, quickly disagreeing with Lieh's statement.

"Wha- Hey! I did helped!"

Fuji lets out a soft chuckle at the two moons arguing, but his amusement was short-lived as he realized that he was the only one with pancakes on his plate.

"Hey, where are yours?" he asks.

"We don't need to eat, young master. Besides I think human food is not for us." Blake says.

Fuji stares at them before he sighed. He refused to accept that the Moons to keep acting like this. He went to grab several plates and place a pancake on each plates. The Moon looks at him, confused until Fuji pushed the plates towards them.