PLAYLIST

REWRITE THE STARS PLAYLIST

NOW OR NEVER
sunset curve (from julie and the phantoms)
"when all the days felt black and white, those were the best shades of my life."

WAKE UP
madison reyes (from julie and the phantoms)
"so get up, get out. relight that spark. you know the rest by heart."

BRIGHT
julie and the phantoms
"in times that i doubted myself. i felt like i needed some help. stuck in my head, with nothing left. and when i feel lost and alone, i know that i can make it home. fight through the dark, and find the spark."

FINALLY FREE
julie and the phantoms
"i got a spark in me. i got a spark in me. and you're a part of me. and you're a part of me. now 'til eternity. now 'til eternity. been so long, and now we're finally free."

EDGE OF GREAT
julie and the phantoms
"i believe, i believe that we're just one dream. away from who we're meant to be. 'cause we're standing on the edge of, something big, something crazy. our best days are yet unknown. that this moment is ours to own, 'cause we're standing on the edge of great."

STAND TALL
julie and the phantoms
"whatever happens, even if i'm the last standing, i'mma stand tall. i'mma stand tall."

WOW
dirty candy (from julie and the phantoms)
"see 'em look, hear 'em: 'ooh, ah'."

ALL EYES ON ME
dirty candy (from julie and the phantoms)
"when i grow up, i wanna be me, be me."

THE OTHER SIDE OF HOLLYWOOD
cheyenne jackson (from julie and the phantoms)
"life is good on the other side of hollywood."

YOU GOT NOTHING TO LOSE
cheyenne jackson (from julie and the phantoms)
"you got nothing to lose, boys."

WONDERING
julia lester & olivia rodrigo
"maybe i should turn around and take the other road. or maybe i'm just looking for what i already know. i'm just wondering."

MARJORIE
taylor swift
"and if i didn't know better, i'd think you were singing to me now. if i didn't know better, i'd think you were still around. i know better, but i still feel you all around. i know better. but you're still around."

BIGGER THAN THE WHOLE SKY
taylor swift
"did some bird flap it's wings over in asia? did some force take you because i didn't pray? every single thing to come has turned into ashes. 'cause it's all over, it's not meant to be. so i'll say words i don't believe. goodbye, goodbye, goodbye."

THE GREAT WAR
taylor swift
"it turned into something bigger. somewhere in the haze, got a sense i'd been betrayed. your finger on my hairpin triggers. soldier down on that icy ground, looked up at me with honor and truth. broken and blue. so i called off the troops. that was the night i nearly lost you. i really thought i lost you. we can plant a memory garden. say a solemn prayer, place a poppy in my hair. there's no morning glory, it was war, it wasn't fair. and we will never go back to that bloodshed, crimson clover. uh-huh, the worst was over. my hand was the one you reached for all throughout the great war."

WORK SONG
hozier
"when my time comes around, lay me gently in the cold, dark earth. no grave can hold my body down, i'll crawl home to her."