You Save Me

This story was about a beautiful strong woman named Hayley Marshall who found herself trapped in a loveless and abusive marriage with her husband, Jackson Kenner

This story was about a beautiful strong woman named Hayley Marshall who found herself trapped in a loveless and abusive marriage with her husband, Jackson Kenner. It had taken her four long years to finally gather the courage to divorce him and escape from the clutches of this toxic relationship.

Hayley had always longed for her adoptive parents' attention and approval. In her desperation to gain their affection, she had agreed to their wishes, even if it meant entering into this loveless arranged marriage. But little did she know that her adoptive parents, along with her ex-husband and his family, would continue to torment her even after the divorce.

They made it their mission to make Hayley's life miserable. They constantly interfered, causing her to lose the job she loved the most. Not only that, but they also started spreading rumors about her, labeling her as a desperate attention-seeker and a promiscuous woman.

Hayley fought back with all her might, but no matter how hard she tried, they hit her even harder. The pain became unbearable, and she began contemplating ending it all. She believed that drowning herself in the sea would be the only way to escape her cruel world. With a heavy heart, she made her way towards the deeper part of the sea.

At the same time, Klaus Mikaelson, burdened by the demands of his parents to marry the partner that they had choose for him, Caroline Forbes, stormed out of his family home

At the same time, Klaus Mikaelson, burdened by the demands of his parents to marry the partner that they had choose for him, Caroline Forbes, stormed out of his family home. He needed to clear his mind and find solace by the sea. As he walked along the shore, he noticed a woman slowly making her way towards the deep waters. His instincts told him that something was terribly wrong.

Without a second thought, Klaus rushed towards Hayley, determined to prevent her from doing something dangerous. He managed to rescue her just in time, but Hayley was furious. She demanded to know why he had saved her, why he couldn't just let her be, considering she was a stranger to him.

Klaus couldn't explain why he felt compelled to save her, but he knew that she shouldn't end her life. He believed that there must be something she still wanted to do, and her parents were probably worried sick about her. Hayley scoffed bitterly at the mention of her parents, claiming that they would be happier if she were gone.

Instead of feeling pity, Klaus's heart broke at her words. How could someone so beautiful said something so painful like that? He couldn't help but feel a strong urge to protect her.

As time went on, Klaus and Hayley became the best of friends. Klaus learned about Hayley's past and the reasons behind her attempt to end her life. After learning Hayley's past, he made a vowed to himself and to Hayley that he would do whatever it  to keep her safe and seek revenge on those who had harmed her. He became her rock, helping her heal and regain her strength. Their bond grew stronger, and soon, they realized that they had fallen deeply in love with each other.

Despite initial disapproval from Klaus's family especially from his parent, they could see the happiness radiating from their son. They eventually gave their approval, and Klaus and Hayley got married. They built a beautiful life together, living in a grand mansion with their two daughters and a son.

Hayley couldn't express her gratitude enough for Klaus, who had saved her during her darkest time and given her the family she had always longed for. And so, Hayley and Klaus lived happily ever after, cherishing their precious children and the love they had found in each other.