1. NEW BEGINNING

Jung Yn, a vibrant and confident young woman, was born into a family deeply rooted in the food and beverage business in Seoul. She possessed a radiant charm that complemented her poised demeanor. Her parents, successful entrepreneurs, were close friends with the Kims, a renowned family with multiple hotels and restaurants.

As part of a unique arrangement between the two families, the Jungs and Kims decided to send their children to each other's firms to learn the ropes of business and gain fundamental professional etiquette. Jung Yn, Jung Hoseok's sister, was set to join the Kims' world of hospitality and luxury, while Kim Taehyung would be stepping into the dynamic world of her parents' food and beverage empire. Min Yoongi, a close friend of Hoseok, was already a familiar face within the Jung household.

On the first day of Yn's internship, she found her family and Min Yoongi having breakfast together. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as they discussed the day ahead. Yn, dressed in a stylish yet professional ensemble, radiated the same confidence her parents exhibited in their business endeavors. After a hearty breakfast, Yn bid her family and Yoongi farewell, ready to embrace the challenges of her new venture.

--Your Look for the day

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Yn embarked on her journey into the world of culinary excellence, the memories of her school days lingered. In a flashback, Park Yoona, the school prefect, stood at the front of the class, addressing the students with a mix of seriousness and mischief. "As you all already know, there's a rumor that the world might end today," she began, glancing around the room. "So, who here truly believes it? If you do, go to one side of the room; if not, stay where you are."

YN, observant and curious, stood in the midst of the students, her eyes scanning the room. A mischievous smirk played on her lips as she watched her classmates separate into two groups. Among them were three boys who stood closely behind her: Park Jimin on the left, Jeon Jungkook in the middle, and Kim Taehyung on the right.

Jimin, Yoona's younger brother, wore a confident smirk, Taehyung sported a subtle smile, holding back laughter, while Jungkook looked into Yn's eyes and asked, "Searching for me?"