1

Steve and Eddie were in his trailer. Steve was trying to get absolutely stoned, it was the only way he could stand to be alive tonight.
The full moon was high in the sky, midnight was approaching too soon.
He blinked slowly, his eyes glassy. Eddie put the joint to his lips once more. Eddie helped Steve take his last drag before he face planted into the comforter. Eddie quickly helped him turn over to his back.

"Drink some?" Steve held up his wrist.
"Nah, your stoned." Eddie took his hand and kissed his fingers.
"Soo??" He laughed.
"So, I have to keep my head on straight. You forget who has to watch over you tonight."
Steve smirked, "Okay, Mom." his eyes bloodshot from all the weed.
"I hope you take that back, or I'm gonna make you pay me for all of my stash you smoked."

"Mhh.." Steve rolled back onto his stomach and looked up at Eddie, half pouting and half pleading, using his puppy dog eyes and puckered his bottom lip. "I was just joking Eds." He slurred. "How much is it?" He bent down, reached for his wallet, and almost fell off the bed.
Eddie grabbed the back of his shirt and yanked him up, holding him up in the air, then plopped him back down onto the bed, like a claw in a claw machine. Steve, the werewolf, weighed essentially nothing to Eddie, the vampire.
"It's fine, uhm, that's what f-friends are for"

He struggled to say 'Boyfriend.' Even though he had been calling Steve 'Love' for almost two months, it seemed so formal to refer to him as 'My boyfriend.' They were just kinda to dudes who hung out all the time and kissed...
Maybe they were Boyfriends.

"..back hurts.." he grumbled as he fell onto the bed. "How long till twelve? Im sleepy."
"Aw, is the puppy eepy?~" Eddie teased back, looking at his watch. "You have twenty four minutes. We should probably head out, love."
Steve nodded. Eddie smiled and walked them both to his front years, where his Motorcycle was parked. Eddie wouldn't be driving it tonight however, he instead choose a Jeep Wrangler. Black in color. He cranked up the vehicle after helping Steve into the passenger seat. They backed out of the trailer park and headed for the State park.

"Eds?" Steve mumbled keeping his face at the window.
"Hm?" The punk replied.
"About University..."
"What about it, love?" He asked keeping his eyes on the road. He hear Steve sniff after a moment of silence. Eddie glanced over for a split second before returning his eyes. "Wait-" he looked back. "Are you crying?"
Steve sniffed. "No." He mumbled, not trying to be very confident.
"My love, you've wanted to go to colleg-"
"I want you." He stated firmly.

Eddie paused. He sighed. "I know. I'm gonna miss you, love, but we can call and writ-"
"It's not the same." Steve wiped his face with the side of his palm. Eddie had never seen him break out in tears before. He didn't know what to do.
"I know it's not.." he gripped the leather covered wheel. It squeaked under his strong grip.
"I not gonna-"
"Steve. Cut that out." Eddies voice was growing harsher. He saw Steve pull his knees to his chest and wrap his arms around them for comfort.
"My dad never went to collage, neither did my mom.."
Eddie rolled his eyes and sighed. He hated Steve's parents. they had emotionally abandoned him, and as of late, disowned him. "Your parents work an office job. That would drive you nuts, Steve."
"I know.. but I would have you." Steve never looked at Eddie.

Eddie sighed. "So you'd rather hate your life for 7 hours and have me for the three before you lurch off to bed, rather than not have me for a year and be happy with your life and be with me when you get back?!" By this time it was ten minutes before 12:00am. They had just got in the state park Steve used when he turned.

"I just don't wanna leave you, Eds." He said as the passed the 'Hawkins State Park' sign and drove up the hill to the clearing marked,
"Warning Timberwolves." A cover for what was really going on tonight.
"I don't want you to go either but-"
"Then it's settled." He finally looked over at the vampire who he loved.
"No!" Eddie didn't want him throwing his life away!
"Eds, I don't wanna fight about this." He said as Eddie pumped the breaks and spun wheels in the mud, the head lights illuminated the clearing.
"Im not fighting. Listen to me!" He begged.