guild mess

3 of them left and arrived at the guild. it was a big building next to an inn and even t near them was a blacksmith. upon entering the place everyone were just drinking and talking. but moments after their arrival a man shouted.

drunk: "WHY IS THIS SLUT HERE!?!?!?!"

everyone were silent and turned to the group. she stopped for a moment but izuku put her hand over her shoulder to reassure her.

izuku: "it is fine."

turning his head, izuku saw a drunk man approaching them.

drunk: "we....*hic*..... dont need prostitutes....*hic*...... here."

izuku facepalmed hearing this. but the man got mad due to that. the man approached them but izuku got between the Sylvie and the man

drunk: "HEY I AM TALKING TO......."

izuku: "listen. sit there and sober up, and then maybe, you will get out of this fine.

drunk: "WHAT DID YOU SA....."

but he couldnt finish as izuku just grabbed him and tossed him outside. he broke the door and a piece of the wall and crashed to a wall opposite to the building. everyone just looked at izuku in shock. izuku on the other hand didnt care too much.

izuku: "his armor seemed decent, and he was a D rank. he should survive. you just sit on that table with lina."

as he said that other people also started to gossip. but izuku silence them as he was walking towards the counter for a clerk he decided to talk.

izuku: "I am not going to judge you too much but she isnt a prostitute acting like a cleric. she is a priestess, a mara-priestess to be exact. for each god among the pantheon there is a order of church dedicated to their worship. it is just the fact that the church of akatosh is the biggest and the most common. but that doesnt make the other orders any less important. so she is a priestess just like the others."

rookie: "..... but I never seen her cast a blessing like the other clerics,"

izuku: "you think a dog can use swords like a human? a cat drink ale? unlike your regular priest or cleric who worship akatosh, they worship mara, the goddess of love and fertility. and therefore, get different blessings. this is the case for all different orders. her cleric powers simply work differently."

rookie2: "how different?"

izuku: "let me as you this? have you ever wonder why the worship of akatosh is the most common, or why he is considered the king of gods? it is because his blessings are the strongest...... or least thats the common idea....... in truth their blessings are the most all rounded and effective in any situation. unlike him, the blessings of the rest of the gods are more situational, therefore, in a random incident, having them around is more beneficial. this is especially the case for the clerics blessed by mara. as for their blessings, they requires more emotion, especially emotions like love, admiration."

rookie3: ".... well.... considering her appearance it is hard to guess she is a priestess."

izuku: "thats because it actually helps. like I said they use emotions. clerics of mara have the ability to absorb the positive emotions of others. more love the surrounding people have, their looks can effect such emotions. as such, they are all blessed with beauty. combine that with their outfit and you can guess what an happen. it is a double edge sword sometimes. like how you treat her like a slut. or a bunch of horny fucks cant holding their desires in check."

he then turned to see how Sylvie was doing. she was looking at him in awe. she didnt guess this kind sir would know so much. and the fact that he was defending her warmed her heart.