a dire night.

izuku simply stood there with a massive energized sword in his hand and an armor around him. the demons and the golems rushed at him. demons were much faster compare to the golems. but izuku was still faster. izuku rushed forward slicing a few golems in half. he didnt have to hold back much right now. but he still did his best to spare most of his energy on the demon he was looking for. the best case senario they still couldnt summon the demon he wouldnt have to fight it. but life was never that convenient for him. so he did his best to spare. but the enemy was relentless. as he was parrying the golem and kicked one of them a demon attacked him from the behind. he span around and slashed its chest. he then flipped on his swing with the momentum he generated, grabbed his dagger and this time he went for a stab. he was able to stab its stomach but before he could deal more damage he had to dodge incoming attacks. 

he jumped back while looking at some of the incoming projectiles from the mages. he casted a lightning blast to a few of them. some were able to block it with shields but not all of them. he was about to continue blasting but he saw some elementals rush to him. he didnt wanted to feed them so he stopped. at the same time he turned to see a large blast was coming to his direction. from the trajectory he noticed that it was the leader. he jumped away to dodge it but then he was jumped by another demon. rolled away and jumped up to kick a flesh golem that was charing to him. the kick was powerful enough to sent it flying to a wall and cracked it. the ones on top of the wall were distracted due to this. izuku didnt waste time and blasted them with fire. he saw the demon charge at once again. 

fus ro dah

he blasted the demon away, it hit multiple elementals and crushed them at the same time he blocked more projectiles with his barrier and rushed at the remaining demons. they were powerful not not enough for izuku however the cult leader was really skilled at magic. izuku could take them all on but he needed to save energy for the potential high class demon. he attacked the last two demons. his sword was coated with powerful lightning. she swung his sword and defeated them with a powerful slash. in fact he made sure that the slash was powerful enough to continue and kill the ones behind the demons as well.

leader: "we got the moment everyone attack at once!!!"

he saw that from all angles mages were blasting him and the monsters were charging at him. at the same time the cult leader was preparing a rather powerful magical blast. this was risky and he needed to make sure they were all defeated. 

TIID KLO UI

suddenly everyone slowed in moving. all the projectiles were in slow motion. this ability always costed quite the stamina but he needed to finish this quickly. he moved in insane speed. which was even worse for those who were effected by the time magic. he rushed to the monsters killing them. then he quickly jumped up and cut both limbs of the leader first. then he started to run at circles, killing all the mages one by one. by the time everything returned to normal the leader was the only one left alive. he screamed in pain as his arms were gone. izuku then grabbed the man by his throat and slammed him to the ground. hard enough to break even more bones but not enough to kill him.

izuku: "THE DEMON!!! have you summoned it!?!?!"

the man smirked while coughing blood.

leader: "y-you are too late hunter!!! it must finished its meal by now and rushing to the castle! ha ha....*cough*.....ha to bad we couldnt capture the girl!!! but everything turned according to the plan."

the cultist was looking at the ceiling now. izuku looked up too. then he saw it. there was a tiny hole on the ceiling. too small for a human to pass but not for a slime. even for a creature like that.