a pro at work

izuku stood in front of the monster with slyvie still on his arms. they was quite the distance between them. but due to the size of the monster that wasnt exactly visible. slyvie, although filled with hope now, she was still afraid of the monster in front of them. suddenly the monster charged at them. it launched one of the tendrils at them. izuku jumped away while still carrying her. then he held onto her with one arm and grabbed his other with his right hand. izuku then parried a thrusting attack. then he jumped above another slash. he saw another tendril launching towards him. but he was able to kick it while coating his leg with ice and responded with his own kick. 

he was able to kick the attack away. for now he needed to make sure to get slyvie out of there. once landing back, he rushed to the direction of the castle. as he was rushing there, he saw a metallic tendril was lashing out to him with full speed. and this tendril was big. jumping was one thing. but in air he would put her in danger. and at the same time he was able to see the countless sharp spikes on the tendril, making a direct confrontation a real danger. the monster looked like it finally became intelligent enough to be a problem. however there was a slight gap between the thendril and the ground which was getting more narrow as the second. 

izuku: "ball yourself up now!!"

she didnt dare to question it and did as she was told. izuku then prepared while running. he made sure he was in front of her and use his body as a shield. he could recover from this just fine, but she wouldnt. 

wuld nah kest

they managed to pass by the incoming tendril and slid on the ground due to the sheer speed they had. using his barrier and the barrier rune on his sword at the same time, he made sure to wrap her with the barriers well as they were being dragged through the ground. he remembered the feeling of being dragged through the ground. even though his skin was tough, he still remembered the feeling of his skin being chipped away by the rough ground. he surely didnt wish it upon an ally. especially upon a seemingly delicate girl like the one she was carrying.

once rolling over and getting back up, izuku looked down to see of she was doing ok. she was balling herself while covering her eyes and ears. 

izuku: "slyvie!!"

her heart was beating really fast. she was breathing intensely. she wasnt used to combat, and she certainly wasnt used to a fight this intense. considering she was a priestess of mara, this was expected. izuku instantly stabbed his sword to the ground and kept the barrier active, slyvie was inside the barrier protected. she slowly looked up while crying.

izuku: "stay in the barrier. and cover your eyes. this will be bright."

izuku then turned to the demon and took a deep breath, pouring a decent chunk of his mana to this attack.

YOL TOOR SHUL

suddenly a massive blast of fire was released from izuku's mouth. it was so big that it could easily cover the creature's body. the demon screamed in pain as the fire was wrapping around its body. 

everyone looked at this in completely shock. those on the walls looked in awe as the massive fire blast completely wrapped around the monster, burning him up. saiko looked from the window as the tower of fire was illuminating the city. 

civilian: "w-who is this person!!!"

soldier: "HE IS SO POWERFUL!!!"

GM: "he is izuku midoriya!! S-rank adventurer!"

slyvie was in awe as she was crying to cover her eyes. as if a powerful dragon just appeared. then she felt dread. as she was able to feel the rage filled screams of the monster. izuku then picked up the sword.