departure

saiko and sylvie both woke up in saiko's bed with a headache. 

sylvie: "ugh...... my head......huh?"

sylvie looked around to see herself in saiko's room. and she was sleeping on the bed with her. 

sylvie: "h-huh?!?!"

saiko also got up looking around. then she saw sylvie on the same bed looking at her confused. slowly the memories of last night came back and the two girls blushed like crazy. moments later mira entered the room to greet saiko.

mira: "lady saiko good morning. good morning sylvie-san."

sylvie: "m-mira....... good morning."

they were still blushing.

saiko: "m-mira....... did something happened yesterday?"

hearing this mira blushed.

mira: "w-well........ you were both a little bit drunk.... respectfully i mean...... and sir midoriya took you back here...... I helped you get more comfortable."

saiko: "did we do something on the way back?"

mira: "w-well....... you were a bit daring....... and you kissed sir midoriya........f-from the cheeks of course!!!! n-nothing else!!!"

and now that they got confirmation they blushed even harder. 

saiko: "w-where is izuku?"

mira: "he is talking with the baron. he said that we will leave today. the breakfast should be ready soon."

saiko: "r-right."

sylvie: "I-I need to go down. I think they offer food for the people for now."

saiko: "you can eat with us. I think it would make things easier if you are closer."

sylvie: "r-really? thank you my lady."

the girls immediately got up and prepared themselves. after that they rushed out to eat, they were really thirsty and recovering from the hangover. they quickly rushed to the dining hall only to find the baron eating alone. 

saiko: "father, good morning."

sylvie simply bowed with mira. 

baron: "good morning saiko."

saiko: "wasnt midoriya-san was with you?"

baron: "he was but then he left to hunt his own food. he said he would return quickly."

saiko: "hunt his own food? I thought there is enough food in the stocks right now."

baron: "maybe he is preparing for the departure."

while they were eating izuku returned, carrying a large boar. 

sylvie: "sir, you have returned. "

mira: "that is a big boar."

izuku: "dont mind me, you keep eating. I will deal with this."

izuku then left the room heading to the kitchen. in the kitchen he placed the boar on the ground first, then he prepared the counter, as he was preparing lina came. 

izuku: "lina?"

lina: "hey mister. good morning." 

izuku: "are you here to eat?"

lina: "yes. mom told me to prepare, then we could eat. and I finished preparing."

the moment she said that her stomach grumbled. izuku simply chuckled.