A Minor Inconvience (I Need Some Help Over Here!)

So, I was taken into my new Dad's family...I entered the house with my dad. The creaking and squeaking of the door betrayed everyone who entered it's temple. The door boomed and hit the wall, and a man...like Paul but a bit younger, came up to me.

"Honey...who is this young boy..?" The man stared at me then Paul. He fixed his glasses on his face and scrunched his blonde hair out.

"Devin..this is our new son, Gavin. Gavin, this is my husband, Devin." Paul smiled and patted my back, I went up to Devin.

"Uhm..hi uh..dad..?" I shrugged and looked at my other dad..

"Oh! Uh..welcome to our home buddy.." Devin quickly smiled and gave me a short timed embrace.

I kept conversations with Devin and talking about things we like..but I didn't know..

Paul Texting Carter.

Carter, can I tell you something?

Sure dad..what's going on? I'm in class right now..

Well..I kinda adopted a new son. He was on the streets and he was abused at his other home..He's younger than you by a year or two but he's a real kind boy.  Just make sure to be kind to him..alright? His name is Gavin.

What?! Are you crazy!? I don't need a brother!

Carter, buddy I understand. But he was beaten all over his body..and he might have even hurt himself..so let's just give him love. He will definitely look up to you since your older than him anyways.

Ok..fine. I cant wait to meet him.

(...)

I saw Paul on his phone and looked at him.

"Who ya texting dad?" I asked curiously.

"Uh no one my boy!" He chuckled and turned off his phone.

Carter

Is he serious? Did my father seriously adopt a boy to be my brother? I don't know what my dad was thinking. This boy certainly gives me new concerns. How will he adapt in this home? How will he act at school? How old even is he?!

I was certainly lost, before I heard snapping in-front of my face.

"Yooo! Bro?!" Matthew, or Matty, snapped in my face.

"Uh sorry man..just got a random spam text." I smiled sheepishly and turned off my phone.

"Are you excited for tonight? For me to come over?" Matty smiled at me with his slick back, brown, middle-parted hair.

"Yeah yeah. Don't have to tell me twice bud." I rolled my eyes and shoved Matty's head down jokingly.

The bell rang.

"Cya later squirt!" Matty teased.

"Yeah Cya later giant!" I playfully shoved him and went my way..I drove my car home and parked in the driveway. I slowly crept up to the door. I unlocked the door with my keys..

"Dads?" Both my dads..and Gavin..is it? Came out of his new bedroom I suppose.

"Hey Carter. Gavin, this is your older brother, Carter. Carter this is your younger brother, Gavin." Devin smiled and held onto Paul's shoulder to see how we would react to each other.

"Hey Buddy!" I looked down a bit towards Gavin.

"Oh uhm..hi Carter.." He looked up at me with confused eyes.

I knelt down to Gavin and looked in his face, I smiled.

"Wanna come to my room Gav? I'd love to get to know you better!" I patted Gavin's shoulder and went up to my room..with the younger boy following.

"Woahhhh! Your room is so cool!" I heard Gavin say and I smiled.

"Hey..uh..off topic but..can I see your bruises and marks buddy..?" I knelt down again..

Gavin tensed up and looked down...I felt so bad for the boy..he lifted up his shirt and my eyes widened...my stomach dropped..my face went pale..who would do this to a boy like him?!

"Oh..oh..oh..my god.." I pulled Gavin into a tight hug and never wanted to let go..

"I..I'm sorry.." I heard him sniffle and start to tear up.

"Hey hey..don't cry buddy don't cry, it's not your fault..I'm here for you. I'm here. Your older brother will protect you..how old are you Gavin..?" I asked him with warm eyes and a big grin.

"I-I'm 14..I'm in high school.." he said sniffling still.

"Hey! I'm 16! We will be in the same high school!" I chuckled and let go of the hug. "Can I..see your wrists aswell..?"

Gavin shuddered and his body trembled..his wimpy arms held out and I scanned his wrists..

"Oh buddy.." Tears welled in my eyes and I held the boy tight.."I love you so much little bro..."

"I..I love you too..big bro.." he hugged me back and sobbed.

I wiped a tear from my face.

"Want to have some fun?!" My face suddenly lit up..I was done with the horrible topics for the moment.

(💗)

Time went by..and the doorbell rang.

I ran up to the door with my little bro and I opened it.

"Matty!" I smiled and hugged him.

"Hey..you never told me you had a-" He started.

"Shh..shh..we just adopted him. His name is Gavin..be kind." I whispered to Matty and ushered him along to the kitchen.

"It's nice to see you Mr. Le.." Matty waved at my dads and ran upstairs with Gavin and I.

I knew that tonight would be a fun night.

And I also knew that Gavin would be an amazing brother..I was so wrong about him...

:)

Gavin

I woke up..and I smacked my lips..I was in my bed. I felt a damp, wet, soggy feeling underneath my bed..I looked down and my eyes widened..I had wet the bed!

I hid my sheets and comforter in my closet..I couldn't let anyone see..

"Hey Gav! It's time to..wake.." Matty froze and closed the door behind him as he saw my wet pants..

Oh no...