Eating breakfast with a dragon

Atlas
When breakfast came, I went to grandfather to wake him up, when he woke up he asked me to tie his long white hair. I passed my grandmother and grandmother's room. My mother was calling me, my mother was the only young lady in this big house, I knew how hard it was, but I had to take care of my sister Alice. When we all sat at the table, grandfather did not come, but I remember he was behind me. I stopped and said, "I'm going to see where grandpa is." When I was going to the room, I heard a voice from the library. I run like the wind, passed the dining table and reached the library. A very big book was lying on the floor. Did he? He suddenly hit me on my back and I turned around and saw that it was my grandfather. The grandfather said, "Why did you come here, didn't you eat breakfast?" I looked at him with surprise and said, "Okay, I will come back now."

After breakfast, everyone went to work, but I went to the library. The big book was still on the floor, I looked at the name, but the color on the cover was gone. And the grandfather came to me with a bowl full of water in his hand and said: Have you come close to this book again? Without thinking, I said: I want to read a book. Grandfather laughed and said: You are not going to school yet. I knew that I said that it cannot be done. I went to my grandfather and said: Can you tell me what this book is about? Grandpa said with a laugh: I'm sorry, but I still can't read this book, they say that whoever reads this book will go crazy. I started laughing and said: "This is all a lie. If so, why do we have these books?" Grandfather's hands looked tired and the water was dripping from the bowl, so I said without any boring words, "Okay, I'll go to Alice."
I really wanted to know why grandpa was holding a big bowl of meat and a bowl of water in his hands, but making him happy was more important.

After dinner, I brushed my teeth as usual and went to my room. I took my doll, turned off the light and went to bed. When I was falling asleep, there was a knock in my room. The person who entered the room was the grandfather, the grandfather slowly said, "Do you want to know about the dragon book?" I got out of the bed and said, "Don't worry, there is no dragon," the grandfather repeated again, "So you want to know about the book that fell on the floor." I happily said, "Of course." Grandpa sat on the chair next to the door and I slept on the bed. Grandpa said, "I know you really want to know about this book, but because it might not fit your mind, you can't know about it now. When you grow up, I will give you the book myself." "
I started to cry until my grandfather came to the bed and sat next to the bed and said, "No, no, don't cry, don't cry for me. I told you from the beginning that you can't understand many things now" so that I could satisfy my grandfather's heart. I should have cried, but he was too old, I shouldn't break his heart, so I said, "You promise to give me the book when I grow up." Grandpa replied, "Yes, whenever you grow up, I will give you the book myself."