Where am i

Atlas

After grandma says everything about this diary. I go to my room and open it. At the first page writing "to my love" When I read that I think my grandpa loves grandma so much. At the second page was a drawing of a white dragon, that's was so pretty but dragon's arrent really. When I put my finger to that dragon blue eyes I saw I'm teleporting to a world it was incredible, and so gorgeous. The green and blue colors bright in the diary.
I can't believe it's a magical diary.
The diary open a random page and I just close my eyes.
When I wake up I was in a jungle whats happening to me? I think that diary is cursed. I start to walking around to the jungle then I see somebody feeding his pet? When I take a look at that pet it was a white dragon with blue eyes! Just like that drawing at the diary. I don't want to get close it can be dangerous. Because I never seen an real dragon in my life but I might like to follow them...
I hear something at my back! When I look it was a black dragon with red eyes! And I just scream "Aaaaaaaa a dragon"
An I just blink to time I back to the real life.
I want to see the diary again but the diary closed and again opened so randomly on the last page. In that page was writing "rules"
And I started to read that page.
1. Don't make a sound in diary.
2. Don't change anything in this diary.
3. If you became a character in this diary pleas go back to your world.
4. Only read the page and don't write something in the diary.
When I read all of the rules now I can start read the diary again. I open the second page but I don't press that dragon eyes and I just start reading from fourth page.