my lady or my enemy

Arthur

will fuck up the Louis plan, this is disgusting why I have act like a prince. When I open the door there was only five person there when I take a look at princess at the next of her it was my white dragon. How much I miss her, but I have act normal or  they will catch me up. I go  say hello to princess. But princess come to me faster and says:"hello, I'm Alexandra the princess of dragon kingdom"
That's was a big lie. Dragon kingdom or dragon killers kingdom. Then I say:"nice to meet  you I'm the prince of... "
Oh I almost forgot what I have to say I shake my head and just see Louis oh no no I have to ask very quickly then I clap how Louis says to me. When Louis look at me try say a word with his lips. Winners? Wonders? No it's Warner's kingdom.
"I'm Arthur, prince of Warner's kingdom"
"Warner's kingdom? Never hear before. "
After that princess Alexandra say again"wanna sit with me? You look my type "
Yes, how Louis says I have to make her closer to me and get my dragon back. But I don't have to forget save Water to.
"Of course my princess"
Me and Princess Alexandra go to the dinner table at the next of the wall
There was my dragon with some guard. At the end of this night we have go back to Louis house with my dragon.
"So, what do you do in your kingdom education"
"Fighting"
"Fighting? That's look cool so which types of fighting"
"Sword"
"That's amazing can you learn me to? Wait I have tell you a secret I can't learn fighting because I have to be a soft princess. But I want learn fighting like you"
"Sure"
After a second she jumped to me and hug me.
"Thanks"
"How about... " She didn't let me say my sentence and say:"wanna dance with me?"
I have to think for this question I take a look again to Louis and act like dancing to understand him. He just shake his head and say yes?No I can't do that.
"Um, what about after dinner and when everybody comes"
"Everybody? Ok that's will me amazing me and you dancing"
Now it's good. When I look again to my dragon see she is not there. At the moment I stand up.
"Arthur? are you good"
"Dragon"
Oh, I'm the most dumb prince I just say dragon in the public what I have to do.
"That white dragon? We just bring her to eat meat"
No way. No meat she can't eat meat what should I do!? I'm in the bad mistake. I say that to Louis I can't do anything but he just put me as a prince in the castle.