lovely rubber

Arthur

No way! A strange girl just rubbed my dragon.this is the worst second ever. I can believe that girl it's so rude. I have to find her, or I should kill her. I can't let she be free, she just run with my dragon. I can wait anymore. I go back to tent get ready my bag with putting some food, water, a hat, knife and my sword. A war is coming...
I know there is a kingdom there, she is working for them. To get dragons and kill them. At the night I will start going to castle and find my dragon. For now I just explore the jungle.
When I get everything in my back I come out of my tent and start looking for my dragon,when I walk some minutes I see a fruit garden that's crazy I never seem this before. I have to take a look out there. I run and run to that garden and get inside the garden. When I see some of the tree's I see a apple tree my dragon loves apple so much, I have grab some of them so I can find my dragon easier. When I take my hand to the tree something make a sound behind my head when I turn back I saw a boy who has a hunting gun!
I screamed so loud. I think I am scared but I don't have to forget that I have a knife. Open my bag and get my knife. At the second time that boy get his hunting gun to the sky and shout...
The birds start flying into the sky the sound was so loud. Then that boy said"it's safe now, come on" I don't say anything and I start following him" My gun was still in my hand and I can kill him but one feeling says to me that boy is safe and trustful.
At the next of that garden there was a nice house to my tent. When we go inside I can smell the Apple Pie. This house return me to that times I was living in city with castle. After that I say:"who are you? " The boy say:"Louis, Louis Adams."
"I'm Arthur. "
Louis:"can you get away that knife?"
"Umm yes, but you have to say first what you doing with that gun and who else lives with you and..."
Then louis says:"and what? "
"Give a slice of that apple pie to me"
"Ohhh ok that's alright. I think you ask this question because you scared about dragon hunters right? "
Actually he was so smart, after that I say:"so?"
"Nothing, just never mind. I'm a hunter but not a dragon hunter, I hunting other animals my favorite is rabbit want to try?"
"No"
"Ok, ok and nobody lives with me I'm alone for now"
"Why for now? "
"Three days ago a girl was living with me actually that girl make that pie"
"Who! "
"A normal hight girl with albinism and heterochromia"
"What! No way she, she just rubbed my dragon and goes" After I say this he go to kitchen bring the Apple Pie and make some tea.