⚠️Chapter 18: Feral

With everything that had been happening you forgot how long it had been since Terushima fully fed himself. He only did with people who consented unlike some Incubi, so had he went out seeking someone else to sleep with to feed himself?

"Cant you feed yourself?"
You scoffed slightly at Terushima, attempting to remove yourself from the situation. 

"But I want you~"
Teru purred into your ear, holding you tightly on his lap. The way he spoke and held you on his lap all sent your body into overdrive and you gave in, grinding your ass on his cock through his pants.  Terus body tensed up, not expecting you to give into his requests so easily. 

Terushima was just shocked enough that you could break away from his grasp. You spun around and leaned over him, fumbling with the zipper on his pants. Terushima smirked slightly as he watched you take his hard cock out of his pants before grasping onto it and stroking it. Terushima relaxed in the chair as soon as you hand moved on your cock, he finally spoke when you got onto your knees in front of him. 
"You know i only feed from yo sexual pleasure so... you really don't have to do that."

"Who said I don't derive sexual pleasure from you finding pleasure..."
You smirked a bit before running you tongue along his shaft, making sure to pay special attention to his tip.

Terushima sharply inhaled at the feeling as he started to entangle his hand in your hair. He yanked your head back, forcing you to look up at him with a small moan, before leaning closer to you. He licked his his upper lip like and animal looking at their lunch before responding in a deep sultry tone that alone sent a tingle up your spine. 
"Whose my lil Succubus now..."

Your own crotched beg for attention and your free hand quickly found its way to it, going into your pants and playing with you clit. Terushima watch you amused for a bit before leaning back into the chair and forcing your head down onto his cock. 
"Needy Little Succubus, thought you were gonna please me."

You could feel Terushima cock sliding in and out of your mouth and throat as he force your head to move with his hand. You thought you'd hate but rather the opposite... you loved the feeling of him using you like a toy while degrading you. Your clit and throbbing hole demanded more, and more attention but the second. 

Terushima wasn't holding back int the slightest either, for the first time in his life he was following his own selfish need in bed. He moved your head at an erratic pace, the sight of you enjoying yourself while he used you drove him mad. He could feel himself growing close, faster then ever before.

Right as your eyes started to well with tears as your mind went blank, Terushima pulled out of your mouth. Saliva was running down the side of your face and tears started to join them and you instantly went to wipe them away as you whined for more of Terushima Cock.
"Please... please... I want it."

When your eyes met Terushimas they were glowing that golden colour and he was panting like a wild beast, you had never seen him like this. Tersuhima quickly picked you up in his arms and threw you into your bed, within a second he was on top and inside of you. A high pitch scream like moan died in your throat when you felt him so abruptly inside of you.

It felt like you were feral beast going at it for the first time in decades, he gripped your hips and pounded into you like he had no other purpose and you buried your head into your bed to muffle the sound. You felt his hand entangle itself into your hair and yank your head back, forcing you to let your moans out into the room. 

The tears were streaming down you face and your mind had gone completely blanket at this point and you assumed Terushima was roughly the same. What could only be described as breeding went on what felt like another hour before Terushima pulled out of you and released himself on to your back.

For a few moments you both sat their attempt to catch your breath and your sense. Your pussy was aching and so was the rest of your body. As soon as Terushima's panting breathes calmed, he leaned down and started planting kisses all over your neck, back and shoulders. You were brought back to the material plain from this simple gesture and a smile slide across your face as you started to giggle.

Terushima paused briefly before flipping you over and just kissing your body more aggressively, causing you to giggle more. You playfully betted him away and he stared up into your eyes before smashing his lips into yours. It felt different then the other ones, one of passion rather than playfulness or assurance. You were left stunned, unable to even kiss him or process anything outside of his lips on yours like this. The kiss went on for a few second before he pulled away quickly and with panic in his eyes. 
"What is this feeling inside of me?"

You were still processing the kiss from a moment to go and were unable to respond to him. Your silence only panic Terushima even more , however and he start to stutter and ramble to you.
"I-I'm sorry... I didn't know what I was do-doing and I-I -"

Just to shut up Terushima up for a second and to hopefully calm him you grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him down to kiss you again, this time matching his intensity.