GUARDIAN DIETY

Jeonghan shakes his head, rubbing his eyes he focuses on the thing? Creature? again, he shudders taking the majestic being's features in. His eyes roams on the scales scattered throughout it's neck.
Greyish horns standing proudly on its head, eyes ocean blue, pretty white flowers with vines wrapped around it, Big wings hidden under the white smoke. Jeonghan would be lying if he didn't felt himself get attracted to the being, it was so beautiful, so majestic to not to. He found himself going in a trance, the fear and horror he felt a moment ago, Turning into thrill and amazement. Prince Jeonghan in all his life, never ever thought he would get to see this sight.

He wanted to say something, praise the Dragon for it's beauty? Take step back in submission? Crases it's scales? Jeonghan didn't know what he wanted to do the most. As if reading his mind, the Dragon growls, taking him out of his trance. Now that he was in his conscious mind again, he thought  in how much dangerous situation he was. He was standing Infront of a Dragon, A DRAGON. oho!!

Jeonghan took a step behind, as dragon walked ahead, smoke flaring from it's nose, As it eyes his movements intently

Jeonghan took a step behind, as dragon walked ahead, smoke flaring from it's nose, As it eyes his movements intently. "H-hii." Jeonghan tries. "I-I got lost here, umm...if you don't mind can you show me a way out?" Dragon only snorts in return. Jeonghan knew he can't get out this situation just like this. He subtly looks around, searching for a possible weapon to use against the big deity. His eyes catch a sharp wood piece and smiles in Victory, for now it will help him escape.

Jeonghan runs, Dragon running behind him, he lunges towards the ground, picking up the wood, he turns towards the dragon, and stabs it in the neck, a little too far from it's sensitive point. Jeonghan didn't wanted to kill this beautiful being. Dragon groans and voices out, "What the Fuck?" Jeonghan stops in mid way from where he was running away. Did this dragon just talked? "The Fuck." Jeonghan curses. Taking dragon's attention.

"YOU STABBED ME IDIOT." Dragon yells, as he tries to take out the stick from his neck, from his small hands. "You're a taking dragon." Jeonghan dumbly states. "Yeah no shit Sherlock."  Dragon mumbles, still trying hard. "Uh, sorry about that, wait lemme help you." Jeonghan scratches his neck and comes forward, ready to help but dragon back away. Growling in defense. Jeonghan raises his hands in surrender, "i'm just trying to help, trying to undo what I did. I won't hurt you promise."

Dragon eyes him for a while then sits down near lake, Jeonghan nears him, starring at it's face but dragon turns it's head away. As if it was angry on him. Well it was. But as Jeonghan looked closely, dragon was sulking. Jeonghan chuckles, finding it cute. "So, you can talk? Then why didn't you talked before?" Jeonghan questions as he slowly takes out the sharp wood. Dragon groans in pain. Blood drips down it's white scales making Jeonghan guilty. "How am I supposed to know that you won't die by heart attack if I talk." Dragon mumbles past his whines of pain.

Jeonghan immediately cuts of a piece of his white button up, and wraps it around the wound. "Sorry about that again." He says, smiling sheepishly. "But I'm curious, how can you talk? I didn't even know dragons existed moreover a talking one." Jeonghan says, amused.
"Why should I tell you? You're not my friend, and dragons really are extinct." Dragon says, looking away. "So, Let's do it like this. I tell you about myself and then you tell me about yourself. That'll make it even. And then we'll be friends."
Jeonghan says, settling Infront of dragon, on grass. "I don't wanna be friends with you." Dragon mumbles, as it looks away again. Jeonghan saddens at that.