The Rolling Stones

"You are enjoying yourself a little too much aren't you! he said, i was sitting on a massage chair by the pool drinking some wine "well its not like u got me here for something important is it!!" i said "WELL I DID" he scoffed "look im giving u 10 minutes meet me in the hall" he said as he left

Rose's pov

I got up from my comfortable position and dragged myself to his office....i entered the place and woah was it big!!  

"Have a seat" he said arranging some documents "so what's soo urgent!!" i said in a joking voice but then he came and stood in front of me and leaned closer and looked right through my soul "w-what is it y-you're s-scaring me d-d-dude" i said and he put his finger on my mouth but it wasn't really in a sweet way "LISTEN I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO HERE OR HOW YOU SPEND YOUR DAY WHEN YOU'RE AT YOUR PLACE BUT RIGHT NOW THE MINUITE AFTER U SIGN THE DEAL I WANT YOU TO ABIDE BY IT!!" he said and i felt quite annoyed but before i could respond to him a guy came and knocked on the door "Sir, someone is here to meet you!" and the 'guy' nodded his head "listen Ms. Park here are the documents, i want you to go through it.....AND SIGN IT BY TWO DAYS" he said and was about to leave but continued "And.....think carefully please im sorry because we couldn't have a discussion today but lets talk first thing tomorrow morning and if you have any issues regarding these docs which u shouldn't have but still if you do we can address it tomorrow morning....and though i see you have already made yourself comfortable here but if you still need help with something you can ask ms. sung she'll help you out" and then walked out, i was beyond confused but shrugged it off....

THE SAME  MIDNIGHT 

I was chilling in my room when i got a call from my sister and she told me that she had to go back to Australia for a while, which means i need to pick hank the next morning but what made me tensed was if that jerk would be okay with me bringing hank here....well HE SHOULD be.....he forced me to come here and for what....wait oh shit THE DOCUMENTS, i completely forgot to read that thing 

I immediately got up and took the file and read it....

THE NEXT MORNING 

I was waiting in his office before time and the moment he entered he looked quite surprised to see me there "well didn't expect to see you here so early!" i said "WHAT BULLSHIT IS THIS!?" i said throwing the file on the table "hmm....well what part of it was troublesome for you?" he said in the most casual way "EVERYTHING, WERE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND WHEN YOU MADE THIS!!??" i yelled and he gave me a death glare "HOW DARE YOU!!" he said "you do realize who you are saying this to right!!" "I do!!!!!" "listen im really not in the mood to do anything i shouldn't right now so its better if we sit and talk and you better calm yourself down"......."so Ms. Park have a seat lets address your issues one-by-one" he said taking a seat and i also controlled my anger "What does this mean that i have to be with you all the time or near you whenever you want me no matter the time and in return you will help me!?? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY HELP ME!?" i said "Well.....you really dont know do you...." he said "NO!" i replied "well young lady you and your career are under a big threat and so is your company" he said and that left me dumbstruck "c-can you elaborate?" i said "well....its your sister!" 

TO BE CONTINUED