LUCKY ENOUGH?

Rose's POV

It was still early when i woke up and i was not familiar with this new place but i just though of it as a little holiday......i can enjoy myself here maybe and work a little less

i went for a long bubble bath and felt relaxed...i was in no mode to dress up and wore very very comfortable clothes and i couldn't are less of what he would think because i knew he wont care anyway....i stayed in bed for a little longer but then i felt hungry so i went down and the table was LOADED with food and i couldn't resist, neither could my stomach as it made a loud growl and then someone asked me to sit and start eating, when i saw a lady that was a bit old cleaning the sink "are u mr.min's girlfriend?" she asked as she continued to clean the sink, i took a seat and was quite taken aback by her sudden question "oh actually im not" i said "well then u must be someone really close to him.....he doesn't invite people here that often" she said and then left.....i was eating my food in peace when i saw him as he took a seat right next to me...."so....we need to talk about the deal like a little officially!" he said and i shook my head without even looking at him "listen MR. i dont care about anyone or anything while im eating so plz dont disturb me right now" i said and continued eating and after i was done eating i told him to show me around the place and it was huge indeed.....

IN THE EVENING

"You are enjoying yourself a little too much aren't you! he said, i was sitting on a massage chair by the pool drinking some wine "well its not like u got me here for something important is it!!" i said "WELL I DID" he scoffed "look im giving u 10 minutes meet me in the hall" he said as he left

TO BE CONTINUED 

WHAT DO U THINK IS THE DEAL??????