THE BLACK APPLE

Rose's POV

Before i could question Jimin about him addressing me as his wife, he looked at me and gave me a smile and the look he gave me totally meant for me to go with the act so i did...without even knowing what or why i agreed to him and gave the old man a smile,  he asked us when we got married but before we could answer the hotel staff called him and he had to leave. The second he left i gave Jimin a glare and he looked t me as if nothing had happened which made me more pissed off, i was about to object him but a man in the hotel's uniform came and asked us to follow him so we did but before i could take a step jimin held my wrist and led forward....he might have to just charge but i dont know why my heart flutters every time he hold my hand or just comes near me.....i have to stop this...im with jungkook...i dont wanna cheat on him

LATER THAT NIGHT

I was in my bathrobe in our private balcony with a mini pool, my feet were in the water and i was just looking at the amazing view when Jimin came and sat beside me, it was all silent till he started a conversation...."So...you're with jungkook?" he asked and i nodded "how do you know!?" i asked but he just smiled "he's um....a known" "well if you're just a known...you wouldn't have known" i said but he just shrugged it, "do you wanna have a drink?" he asked "suree" i said he got two glasses and two bottles of red wine, he poured me some and we took a sip of our drinks..."Mmmmm mah sheetda" i said squealing and he giggled "whattt its been soooo long i tasted thissss" i said and he laughed after a while our wine bottles were empty so i asked her to just go to bed but she insisted on ordering us some soju and that one bottle turned into 3...

LATER THAT NIGHT

Jimin's POV

"AND YOU KNOWWWWW I HATEEEEEEEEEE AVOCADOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT I LOVEEEEEEE SEAFOODDDD" she said and i giggled "Really i hate seafood..it so...gooey" i said "REALLLYYYYYY WHATTTT WHY ARE YOU SOO OPPOSITE...BE LIKE MEEEEE" she said and i laughed and said "ohh how should i do that!?"i said not really expecting a reaction but she withdrew her feet from the water and came to me and sat on my lap crossing her legs beside my thighs "ok ok rosie you've had alot now...slow down!!" i said talking the glass from her hand but she didn't say anything rather she held my collar and pulled pulled me in closer and leaned in...i could clearly feel her deep breath on my skin..and though im a demon...i CANNOT loose my control but when im with her....DAMN I CANT EVEN CONTROL MYSELF she flipped her hair and pulled me more close and being honest if i stay around even for a few minutes more...i would do something i shouldn't so i stopped her 'Rosie...stop..pleaseeee" i said 'Is that a command or a request..??" she said smirking....but before anything could happened i slightly pushed her away "rosie...i-" "Don't you wanna do this!? Dont you like me??" she said and that question left me off-guard...before i could utter one more word rosie got a call from Lisa...

TO BE CONTINUED