01. pinochle with bojack horseman

CHAPTER ONE: pinochle with bojack horseman

Capture the flag was no joke in Camp Half Blood

Capture the flag was no joke in Camp Half Blood. Both sides took the activity very seriously. The blue team which consisted of the Athena, Demeter, Hephaestus, Poseidon, and Hermes' cabin were currently discussing strategy for this friday's game.

"There's no way Clarisse won't be on offense." Annabeth pointed out. "But we from the Hephaestus cabin are on the attack against her, it would be a waste of resources." Charles argued.

"I trust that Chris' group could handle their defences effectively." Brandi interjected.

"So it's decided. Chris' group will be attacking on the right side while Almathea's group will be on the left." Theo informed the group, recapping their discussion so far.

"Now that we've got our attacking line finalised, we'll be discussing our defence later after dinner." Annabeth announced, signalling the end of the meeting as the group of camp counsellors filed out of the Hermes Cabin.

"Don't think I didn't catch you staring, Luke." Annabeth teased as the two were out of sight. Referring to the boy's crush on the Poseidon girl.

"Shut it, Annabeth." The Castellan boy sarcastically replied, rolling his eyes while a hint of pink spread across his cheeks.

It was no secret that ever since Luke Castellan stepped foot on Camp Half Blood soil, he had developed a crush on the ocean eyed daughter of Poseidon. The son of Hermes was completely enthralled by her.

Despite Luke's reputation as a stoic warrior, earning the title of the best swordsman of camp in three hundred years, he was not immune to the blonde girl's charms.

"Nothing's gonna happen if all you do is stare at her from afar, you know that right?" The daughter of Athena replied as she left the onyx hair colored boy to his thoughts.