04. scenarios from an early 2000s romcom

CHAPTER FOUR: scenarios from an early 2000s romcom

At this point, the once competitive daughter of Poseidon had all the adrenaline drained out of her

At this point, the once competitive daughter of Poseidon had all the adrenaline drained out of her. Capture the flag usually took the whole day but this week's game was looking bleak. Luke and Eryx were barely making progress, and all the forces from the red team were easily fended off.

"I'm not even tired from exhaustion at this point, I feel like I'm gonna die of boredom." The ebony skinned son of Hermes complained. "Me and you both, Chris." Theo groaned as he sat down on a small tree stub.

"Can Clarisse hurry up, at this point the war-freak can have our flag." Brandi tiredly stood up, making her way to Annabeth. "Hey Annie, d'ya think it would be okay if I join Luke and my brother? We're more than capable over here." The older pleaded. The daughter of Poseidon thought she was gonna actually start going batshit insane the more she stayed here with that stupid flag.

"Fine, but bring Theo with you. I think Chris' had enough of him." The ebony skinned girl motioned to the two bickering over a mushroom.

"Psst, let's go Theo, we need to help speed up the process a lil bit." Brandi called over the sky blue eyed son of Dionysus who immediately ran up to her. "Finally some action." Theo sighed in relief. "And I thought you hated fighting?" Chris rebutted. "Enough time spent looking at rocks have done something to me. You're just jealous Annabeth is making u stay." The Arpaia boy teased as he stuck his tongue out at the Rodriguez boy who rolled his eyes in return.

The two demigods started to make their way further away from the flag, "As much as I love being an advocate for peace, all that time in the defensive lines has turned me into a Clarisse." The chocolate hair coloured son of Dionysus spoke.

"So I can expect to see you on the front lines more often, Arpie?" The daughter of Poseidon teased. "Maybe? Maybe not?" Theo tauntingly replied, a mischievous smile present on his face.